Lost in your eyes (WIP) [3 Ch, 210K words] [Vampires/Romance/Dark Fantasy, supernatural]

Happy Monday, folks! It’s Morbin, I mean, update time! Though there isn’t a whole lot to report, here are the highlights of what I was able to accomplish:

1. Finally added the save system, which took a few days and some errors to work out, but now you can save your progress across a total of 6 slots!
  1. Managed to add around 2.3K words to the book, although most of these were rewrites. The good news is that the overall quality has vastly improved!
  1. Created some cool new artwork featuring Vale, Vivian, and another one that shows their weapon is on it’s way! You can check it out on Patreon!

I know it’s not the most impressive update, and I might not be able to make much progress this week or the next, and maybe even the week after that. I’m trying to cram all my studies into just a few short weeks, so I apologize for any delays. But once these exams are over, I promise to be back to churning out 1K-1.5K words a day! Thanks for your patience and support.

13 Likes