Lost in your eyes (WIP) [3 Ch, 210K words] [Vampires/Romance/Dark Fantasy, supernatural]

Happy Valentine’s Day to all the lovebirds out there! Whether you’re snuggled up with your significant other or flying solo, today is a day to celebrate the love in your life. Cherish the special moments, spread kindness, and don’t forget to treat yourself with some self-love. Remember, love comes in all forms and is everywhere, If you don’t find any, Just come to me, I’ll shower you with love and affection! (No, this isn’t an offer to hook up with me lol) Anyways, Update time! Here’s what we accomplished:

1. Introducing Vale/Vivian, the chaotic love gremlin that shakes things up for Marcus/Melissa! Will you bring them together or let them sort it out on their own? The choice is yours! 2K words were written in the main story!
  2. Also you guys might be wondering how I jumped from 93 to 99K, Well, that’s mostly cause I forgot that I had to add the whole book, so the 3 chapters that are currently up are about 92K words, while the whole book is now 102,545!
  3. Alex/Alice now also has a few emotional moments since I felt that being a 12-year-old, It’d be unnatural for them to move on with life with a snap of their fingers.
  4. Our short story is finally complete with almost 25K words long and multiple paths to choose from! You can go on a picnic, hit the nightclub, or just head home right after exploring the world. The average per play-through is almost 12K words long with multiple achievements that you can collect and memories that you can build!
  5. I’m launching a limited-time special tier on Patreon where you can add your own character to the story! Whether it’s a minor side character, a new love interest, or a major player, they’ll be tailored to your specifications with personality, name, clothing, etc. This offer is valid until the 4th chapter before the book enters the demo phase.

With exams and daily responsibilities looming, I’m afraid the progress of my book may slow down. I’ve been writing around 1.2K words a day, but that may decrease to as little as 400-500 words or possibly 2K words per week. I apologize in advance to my readers and I truly appreciate your understanding. If you’re enjoying my writing, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving a comment. Your feedback means the world to me and it’s the greatest form of support for a writer.

Anyways, signing off, Love you all! Big kiss! Katherine <3

13 Likes