The Lost Heir 2: Forging a Kingdom Bugs and Errors

yeah, but I found it confusing where I found her. Sorry, she just appeared suddenly in the Bunga jail, so i mistake her with the one with Bran.

The web version on CoG has everything fixed to here. You should no longer be able to choose your lover to die. It would have been okay, using the character generator of LH2, had I changed a few things. But, Iā€™ll maintain consistency with LH1 characters and remove it.

The morale doubling error is fixed too, sorry. :slight_smile:

I left the controversial spellbook alone, since itā€™s ambiguity is interesting. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Looks like I need to find Archmage Baldwinā€¦

if heā€™s still aliveā€¦ or maybe heā€™s in league with zusack, thatā€™s why he retired, like how hades left fairy tail to join zeref or whatever, sorry, animeā€¦ hahaā€¦

1 Like

So I couldnā€™t become a Paladin :ā€™( despite being a Squire. Well technically Knight.
This is Android version btw.

1 Like

i submitted that bug to lucid last nightā€¦ the stat check was in reverse so that if you have a level more than 0 in guard/squire, they wont let youā€¦

1 Like

@Lucid

He also removes his longsword and his helm.

I" suppose there is no point in keeping this a secret," he continues. "Many centuries ago, an ancestor of mine named Rissa Mubashair met Auriel, the Goddess of Light.

1 Like

Yikes I wonder what would happen if I decide to become a Paladin now with some other characterā€¦ Paladin Bard? Whaat

I was able to get the paladin unlock without being a knight or guard. I studied faith but more towards the art of war. Or whatever is said. I think with this one I started from book 2 and did not restore a save from book 1. (Just to try out different paths.) Also on the android app.

1 Like

sir and/or madam?, that is currently one of the major bugs that will be patched in update 1.0.3ā€¦ itā€™s regardless if itā€™s from LH1 or LH2 since all you need is cleric >0 to be able to choose it and the additional class reqs are currently buggedā€¦

1 Like

Had this happen when trying to pray to resist the Red Priestess praying to dark gods to harm me by my character praying to good gods. It appears to be the success message immediately followed by the failure message (note my character had the requisite 50 religion, but not 50 endurance):

1 Like

theyā€™re two different checks for round 5 petraā€¦ the first check success is for the #Pray to the good Gods for salvation, then it loops to the start of round 5 to check if the prayer boost you got was enough to give you the needed religion and endurance for the #fight your way free, and since you said you donā€™t have the 50 endurance despite the prayer boost, you fail the second checkā€¦
NOTE: it automatically chooses the ā€œfight your way freeā€ after choosing the ā€œpray to the good godsā€ as the loop goes into the ā€œfight your way freeā€ choiceā€¦ hope i did not confuse youā€¦

Sorry I havenā€™t looked through all the reports as I have yet to finish the story and donā€™t want to spoil anything but when I am talking to the counsel attempting to usurp the Dutchy from Selina my health is at zero. Thought that was weird

1 Like

can you post a screenshot?.. and what you did prior to seeing it?.. like did you die vs bunta.etc?..

I am on my phone so I cannot post screenshots but yes I lost all my health while fighting bunta. I believe just by simply adding a thing that says ā€œwhile you wait for the counsel to arrive you regain your strength.ā€ It just doesnā€™t make sense that two weeks have gone by while Iā€™m walking around talking to people even traveling 4 days by horse and my health is at 0%. Even if it didnā€™t heal completely 0% doesnā€™t make sense.

is it a repeat offender?.. the brightwater chapter isnā€™t as far into the story yet so can you do a rerun with same choices loss of health and confirm that it happens again?.. i have a hunch about whatā€™s causing it, is that ok?.. iā€™ll relay anything weā€™ve discovered here to lucidā€¦

I just redid it because I was unsure as to the reason. I doubt it matters but I am playing as a thief/wizard.

Yes, i see the error. After the dungeon, the health doesnā€™t come back as it should, but at least it comes back when itā€™s needed later on. :slight_smile: Itā€™s on the list, thanks!

Yes it works it just didnā€™t make sense to me story-wise. Thank you for being patient with me as I am new to this editing thing and I probably didnā€™t make it easy to find the very minor mistake. :sweat_smile:

I appreciate all errors. :slight_smile: It will take a while, but Iā€™ll get it polished up eventually. :slight_smile: