Lords of Infinity

gender-locked-male
low-fantasy

No job, tbh. I’m a student; so… unemployed?

4 Likes

:slight_smile: finally…

6 Likes

Will there be some ways to help Tierra out of it’s current situation later no matter who’s motion he support? Or the outcome of Tierra’s situation is heavily based on the PC’s choice of whether he support wulfram’s motion or the king’s.
Well i think we know what will happen if the PC support the king’s motion.

1 Like

Assassination? Political Suicide? Blackmailed by the Wulframite faction? Invasion by Takara?

1 Like

We’ll get the chance to be half as awesome as Lyanna Mormont?

7 Likes

Taking Tierra by storm with best Saints blessed Scones from the Storm Coast! :hugs:

4 Likes

lol I read Blessed pinecones …i need change my glasses

4 Likes

Honestly, Rancho, who could possibly be half as badass as Lyanna Mormont??

0 Likes

well we will maybe be 1/8th to 1/4th then, but all i have to say is our good baneless buddy from game one and two is easily half (i wouldn’t know since i haven’t really watched that show but our buddy is a bad-ass)

2 Likes

how long before the league start selling grains to Tierra

0 Likes

Best Case is 1-2 years. Grain can actually sit in a silo for years, so there are large swaths of Antar that have been sitting on years worth of production. Now that war is over and the blockade has ended. Grain merchants will want to move this quickly and capture profits.

Worst case: 8-indefinite It takes years for Khorobirit to consolidate gains in a civil war. Large area are hit by wars and/or go unplanted. World wide supply remains low.

1 Like

Who in hell will buy grain to Antar. I am antar and hell if i used damaged grain that causes paranoia and visions turning Tierra in a havoc. What would happen they will invade me again?? Nope…and civil unrest will shallow miguel. And takara and kian won’t cry for tierra

4 Likes

Mara, merchant ships will start showing up in Kharinga and willing to by top Kian Gold Dubloons for grain. The they sail for someplace in the Northern Kingdoms sell the grain at a profit. This called arbitrage. Who knows it might actually work.

1 Like

I am Antar and burn all grain before ending feed Miguel minions. I see Khoro has no balls. Khoro revenge your family screw the grain and let Tierra became Salem witch trials. Then blaming them SAYING their war has tragically damage grain and land and asking a reclamation for that

2 Likes

Burning all the grain only leads to alienating your own population. As evidenced by Norangia, a group of angry civilians can cause a lot of damage. If you burn the grain, you might as well swallow cyanide. You’ll end up with a revolution on your hands. The masses will not stand for it. A cornered dog will fight back. Besides, Antar won’t get any reparations. The victor dictates the terms, not the loser.

3 Likes

He won’t sell us grain. It will probably be Octobirit or some other Lord of the Congress who’s powerful enough to oppose Khorobirit that sells us grain.

The masses in Antar have been slave labour for centuries. They stand for a lot worse everyday.

3 Likes

Not when their overlords are purposely starving them.

0 Likes

Guys how do you think the capital will look? And look like it impossible to escape politics

0 Likes

Probably something a bit Moorish Spanish like Madrid combining with elements of the Victorian London and some presence of Edo period buildings as it was mentioned in the WIP that Edmund II had rebuilt Aetoria into something a bit like Varsovia…

3 Likes

I’ve got save games on sabres and guns of infinity dating back to 2014. Very excited to play this one in full :grin:

9 Likes