Lords of Aswick: The search for BETA testers is already over!

Your game came out perfect! I love it and the story is told well but there should be a little more battle and also with marriage you should give us more of description and chances but beside that your demo was great I cant wait till the gsmes comes out

God I hate collage exams I missed the chance to beta for this piece of art! Ahh woe is me my life is no longer worth living! Now I will cry myself to sleep for this lost chance.

@assassin3006 I missed the chance too, I am crying :cry:

Im so upset i missed this…ive been waiting since the start

This is gonna be one of the best games of the year! I cant wait great game

2 Likes

It’s gonna be awesome!

I’ve gone over it many a time and I don’t believe I can find any more mistakes though I do need to wear my glasses most of the time so take that as you will. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m sure there are still many a mistake, but it does seem that the major ones have been dealt with. I’ll continue revising it as issues or mistakes come up post-release.

I’m glad you guys are excited. I am as well. Wish I had any dates to give you guys.

@Goshman

I saw on the Upcoming Releases 2015 thread that Lords of Aswick has been shipped to Apple. What does that mean?

I think it’s quite self-explanatory. It is now in the hands of the storefronts and is waiting for approval from them. I assume Apple is mentioned because, as it has become apparent from forum chatter in the past, they dislike being timely or transparent with their review process.

I await news about any release dates as anxiously as any of you, I assure you.

4 Likes

It out on android! Currently reading/play it now.

According to the upcoming releases thread, it’s supposed to come out tomorrow, January 30! HOOLLLYYYY SHHIIITTTT!!!

@Goshman
Congrats to your released game. :grin:
I bought it right away and can’t stop playing it now. :wink:
I really hope this will only be the first of many games you’ll make and share with us.:blush:

@FinalFantasyFreak

@Goshman already has another work in progress. [WIP] Runner's Shadow

Congrats !! i buyed it right away too, i hope you continue making mediaval themes… your pretty good with those historys :slight_smile:

I’m 30 cent short oh the pain. :cry:

congrats @Goshman bought on apple app store straight and and haven’t put it down. Great work and I hope it is a success.

Oh, I almost forgot about that WIP, thank you so much for mentioning it and posting the link.^^

Now there are 2 games I have to replay. :wink:

Thank you kindly all of you, a new thread is up for post-release feedback, discussion and questions.

Mods, if you would be so kind as to lock this thread, thanks.
@FairyGodfeather