Lords of Aswick - Out Now!

thats cool no hurry from my side like i said i`ll be waiting for it

While I’m eager for the sequel, I doubt the new protagonist will surpass the awesomeness of Sir Oswin Allard the Noble, Earl of Aswicdale, Baron of Steminster, Protector of Dumas, Baron of Oxbridge, Baron of Darrow, Knight of Norwall and Lord High Constable.

How do you win the war, I always die.

Do you mean the Civil War? Who did you support?

I have supported all of them, and each time I just get banished

I agree with gosh man when he said that lucias story would be interesting maybe you cous do a game about her after your done with the best of us (making good progress by the way good job) and lord of aswick 2 for all the people who wanted to be a girl in the first game I would totally play it.

Someone know if its possible to have a better Earldom than this? http://s8.postimg.org/m9czsg750/image.jpg

@Misa101 I dont think its possible to do Lucia’s history, she only be important if she married the first Earl of Aswicdale.

1 Like

You could describe her life to the person she dose marry make her able to have an affair describe how sad and angry she is to be forced to be married her life as a prisoner in the beggining how she feels when her husband dies and how she directs her son to control lands

There’s actually alot of stuff you can do you just have to think about it and have her break away from the lord of aswick side of the story same time same place just not with that lord or you could make it that lord to and just have him get woth her

Is it possible to become Lord High Chancellor and one of your descendants become king of one of those southern Kingdoms?

You need to have equal stats (valour, nobilitu and courtesy). I don’t know if anyone was able to do it.
Your descendents cant become kings.

@Goshman if you dont mind, could you answer a few questions about Marguerite?

1-What is her house name?

2-The game said she was the second daughter of the Viscount, who are her siblings? And are they still alive?

1. Their family is tied to the Viscountcy very closely, so they are the House of Dumas.

2. Her elder sister is a nun, forced to join the church because she had a (stillborn) bastard with a commoner. Her brother died in his first battle down in the Crusades.

3 Likes

Many thanks.
And its seems its normal for woman of House of Dumas to have a voracious sexual appetite and to have bastard children lol.

This is one of my favorite games to play/read, are you working on a second one?

I have started on a very early draft. Currently it’s looking like I’ll focus on the sequel starting in late 2016 so it can come out some time in 2017.

do you mind me modding your game?.. just the stats and maybe the names of the love interests to make it more personal?.. i don’t have any ill intent, just looking to personalize my playthroughs…

Have at it.

Personal use, non-commercial, not responsible for death or disfigurement, yada yada, all the legalese.

What are the different ladies we can marry in this game?

Funny thing; I was about to ask the same… After all, as far as I could see through my playthrough, we only meet a few of the ladies that comes up as marriage choices prior to said choice appearing, and then only very briefly at best… Which is well in tune with how things often were in the medieval times, but as a player who has played though the game once now, one’d appeciate some out-of-character info XD .

Lady Catherine of Sudwood
Lady Lucia Druiloch of Sterling (need do either have choose “Why not go bigger?” when deciding on how to use your tax money or capturing the Valmagne king)
Lady Abigayle Ayerstone
Lady Cailen of Sauveur (need 57 or 59 of courtesy and to speak with her at the feast)
Lady Marguerite of Dumas (need 54 of nobility and to speak to her at the feast)
Lady Ida of Vallestein
Lady Bruna of Martora

You can try to court Lady Adalheidis of Madelung, but you cant marry her.

3 Likes