Lordirish Presents the 5th Annual CScomp

Been playing Choice of Robots, have we? :innocent:

5 Likes

I love Choice of Robots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay, love the theme “Masquerade and Merriment”

Already have something in mind just reading it. One thing I will promise is that I will not write anything with dancing people or ballroom dancing. Bleh…

5 Likes

I know you are all joking. But for instance I will be clear if someone presents a game
-Where any kind of sexual abuse or violence against women minors, nb , men… are trivial retrated or worse committed . Is against contest rules. And my automatic zero.

Any kind of BDSM that is not consensual or is not skippable . Will be automatic zero in my score.

I told that because someone find cool Make A Let’s force pc into something who is not real bdsm Aka Shades of grey clone .

If anyone wants to asking me If anything is zero by content for me I open to ask here.

6 Likes

If there is an option in the beginning where the heavier content is made skippable, would that be good in your book?

4 Likes

I have no problem with heavy content always
Follows the same high standards of Cog about inclusiveness, and not machism violence against minories.

Skipable content is a good idea in my book.

Last year I had a big moral breakdown where I had to judge a game where I was forced to consume drugs and violent commit graphical representation of terrorism and violence without choice at all.

BDSM is perfectly valid if follows the ground basic rules of Safe, sane and consensual

8 Likes

@Pace675 Sorry, is it alright if I clarify what this means? When you say you have a sub-objective, does that mean you have a separate ‘theme’ in mind, or like… a challenge?

Sorry I’m asking you guys a million questions at the last minute, haha.

3 Likes

It’s an extra, I suppose you can see it as a challenge. Here it is in full:

5 Likes

First 1,000 words written! (well, no code yet, I think I’m going to write the entire main course of the story, before coding anything at all). I feel I am off to a good start… anybody else started yet? (well, I suppose I do have the advantage of living in Japan, day starts earlier…)

8 Likes

Darn! After what you shared before, I was hoping it’d be “Masquerade and Christmas” :yum:

3 Likes

You got the first part right - nice job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve gotten started! :smiley: 1,750 words so far. Of course, y’all are going to pull ahead of me when I need to work on work-work, but I feel like I’m off to an enthusiastic start. Ganbatte yo!

7 Likes
2 Likes

Last year nobody caught my photo metaphor of the girl and cat with the milk. But all they ace there has to be poison. Well, until I puzzled them with the cat and the girl. :wink:

4 Likes

Ganbarimasu! I’m also off to a pretty decent start, now 2210 words! (I guess that will quite a lot more by the time I code it all, though I think I got off to a decent start with my first scene!) But I also feel I will slow down on Wednesday when I go on holidays… damn those holidays! :wink:

7 Likes

I’m going to brag since everyone is posting their word count. Me? I got zero as in 0 words as of today. I’m just going to chill for a bit. Got 30 days to go. Ideas crash at me at the last minute….ah, my love for procrastinating is revived.

11 Likes

@Guhik beat me to the response Lordirish Presents the 5th Annual CScomp - #129 by Guhik

It is definately a challenging theme I think. :wink:

4 Likes

Looking forward to it.

If anyone’s having a hard time on the second part, just ask Gower, who wrote a whole game on people making merry. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Yeah, mischief and havoc merryment is very @Gower and very Shakespeare.

4 Likes

Puuuh~. The theme hit me like a badly placed block in a game of Tetris. I usually struggle with “Merriment”. Let’s see how far I can miss the mark.

3 Likes