Looking for Game Recommendations

Just looking for recommendations as well as opinions on said recommendations, also I will probably ask questions about certain games unless I’ve already played it👍

PS… Comments are much appreciated and commenters will be rewarded with their very own soul​:skull:, compliments of the Lord of Darkness ~ Yours In Despair, :skull:GhostlyCrow​:skull::joy:

1 Like

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven.
Community College Hero.
The Lost Heir.
Choice Of Robots.
Evertree Inn.
Heroes Rise.
Choice Of The Vampire.

5 Likes

@AAO Played all except Evertree Inn. What would you rate it?

1 Like

you forgot to mention :
Choice by Gaslight : a Study in Steampunk
A Wise Use of Time
The ORPHEUS ruse
Fatehaven
Magikiras

my opinion :
Character (and RO) 5/5
Story 4,7/5

2 Likes

Add Tin Star to the list too! You can be a lawyer AND a doctor! DOUBLE the headache!

5 Likes

Ahh, Haru profile pic. I see you’re a person of culture as well.
To be honest Tin Star really is one of the best hosted games, it has many options for building your own character, and very likeable characters overall.

2 Likes

If it is not only have to be Choice games Tri sunless sea trust me it is wonderful!

2 Likes

Tin star 10/10
Zombie exodus 9/10
Zombie exodus SH 10/10
Samurai of hyuga 1 and 2 7/10 (the game system sucks but the story is really great)
The great tournament 8/10 (plus its free)
Unnatural 8/10
Would recommend all of these

I think Choice of Robots was probably the best game, as in complete in every area.

Tin Star was great in the level of customization and the fact that an epilogue was implemented was pure awesomeness.

My favorite, (no offense to all the great writers on this forum) had to be @JimD’s Zombie Exodus, in particular, ZE Safe Haven. Just the ability to run your own house with a variety of people all affected by the Apocalypse just brings out a “father figure” persona in me. Yeah, it’s pretty great.

I would like a fresh soul please, specifically from Freddy Krueger or Richard Nixon. Donald Trump would work but I heard it’s pretty tasteless and stale. Ugh.

4 Likes

A’ight.

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven. 11/10
Community College Hero. 8/10
The Lost Heir. 9/10
Choice Of Robots. 10/10
Evertree Inn. 7/10
Heroes Rise. 9/10
Choice Of The Vampire. 7/10

3 Likes

Some of my favourite titles would be:
Doomsday on Demand
The Great Tournament
Swamp Castle
Choice of Broadsides
Choice of the Dragons
Magium

You’ll notice that all of them are free. I’m pretty broke :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I second “Choice of Broadsides”, Heroes Rise (trilogy), Choice by Gaslight (amazing), Tin Star (I think everyone should give it a try, it’s just awesome).
I’d also add Hollywood Visionary, MetaHuman Inc., Choice of the Deathless, Deathless: The City’s Thirst.
The ORPHEUS Ruse, Choice of the Pirate and Midsummer Night’s Choice are a bit peculiar (and on the shorter side), but entertaining.
There are also “Sabres” and “Guns of Infinity” that I enjoyed, but the 1st title is short, lacking in may aspects and only good for creating a character to import into the second game. “Guns of Infinity” is really interesting though.

1 Like

Vampire House
The Great Tournament
Magium

All 3 has unique attraction, Vampire House a touching kinder romance story (at least the option i chose), Great Tournament gives me a sense of old fashion Heroism as Knight in shining Armour, Magium gives me a sense of Companionship within a group of unlikely adventurers, rivals only by Baldur’s gate 2 and Planescape:Torment

1 Like

Wise use of time
The Great tournament
Diabolical
Runt of the litter
Infinity series

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Evertree Inn by Thom Baylay

The Infinity Series (Sabers and Guns) -10/10
The Lost Heir trilogy- 8/10
Community College Hero- 8/10
The Hero of Kendrickstone- 8/10 - 9/10 (Hard to decide)
VERSUS series (Both 1 and 2)- 8/10

I think that’d be my list.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Evertree Inn by Thom Baylay

All of you go to evertree inn discussion thread

2 Likes

lol, yeah :sweat_smile:
Here OP @GhostlyCrow, have my personal recommendations under no particular order:
Zombie Exodus
Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven
A Wise Use Of Time
Choice of the Deathless
City’s Thirst
Fatehaven
Samurai of Hyuga (book two feels like a huuuge filler episode though, so be warned)
Tin Star
Heroes Rise Trilogy (it has its pitfalls but I liked it overall. I hated Redemption Season though)
Life of a Mobster/Wizard
The Lost Heir
Choice of Robots
So, You’re Possessed

2 Likes

Since no one has mentioned it yet: Slammed! Definitely one of my favorite CoG titles. Original premise, great characters, and just lots of fun all around.

2 Likes