Zenesy and I have been working together for quite a while now on a fantasy life simulation game, made through choicescript IDE. I often provide the text for our code and Zenesy turns it into complicated code I can not replicate. I also perform simple coding that I have him edit and make workable into our game.
We are looking for an experienced coder to join our team.
Payment from working on this project with us will only happen when our game generates revenue.
What we are looking for:
- An example of past coding experience (such as a game you worked on). We will need to see actual code here.
- The ability to work on multiple different scenes within the game. (If one scene isn’t finished yet, but I have moved on to another, just follow my lead. We will circle back around to complete all scenes.)
- The ability to work in a team setting and follow instructions
- The ability to not only write code but also turn simple code into more complex code if needed
- The ability and desire to edit code
- Good English skills (Grammar editing is a plus, but not required)
- Has enough free time (ie at least a few hours per week) to work on code
I will answer all questions you may have in direct messages, but you can feel free to comment on this if you are interested. Our plan is to have the demo of our game ready by March 2020.