Looking for Coders

Hello. Let me start off with the type of game I am looking for help with, If you ever watched Cartoons/Anime you may have heard of Chaotic. Chaotic was a show that aired a few years back now, the concept of the show is you can scan a creature and get his card, then you can battle as the creature. We are looking for a number of people to assist us (A few people interested). We have many ideas, but no coding skills. We have the idea of unity for a engine but we are open for suggestions. For the game we were thinking of a first person mmo (it hasn’t been done much) and we need some experienced coders. Please really we urgently need some help. Please reply

1. Do not advertise for coders. Most people here fancy themselves writers, not programmers. If you’re a coder that wants to pair up with a writer, feel free to say so. But writers, don’t advertise for coders.

thanks for the kick in the balls :slight_smile:

Sorry it is on the list of rules. Not ment to be mean. ^^

Could you possibly link me to this list?

Of course the program is designed for non coders, such as myself, so you may want to give it a try. You will find massive and friendly support here. :slight_smile:

sorry for the rude remark i will take my idea else ware

I would encourage you to take a look at learning choice script. :slight_smile:

@coolman1892 This is not a unity forum, it is a choicescript forum. Like lordirish, I encourage you to learn choicescript. That way, if making this MMO thing fails, you will be able to make the game as interactive fiction by yourselves.