Local CoG meetup LOUISVILLE KY (Next date Oct 6-8 in 2017)

Sure! So who you going to dress as, LordIrish? :slight_smile:

Lol hmmm good questionā€¦ I know I write a wip real quick making myself a NPC then come as myself. Will that work for ya?

Noooo thatā€™s cheating

4 Likes

Let me guess - youā€™ll be a local truck driver whoā€™s route happens to be the college and its environsā€¦ amirite?

4 Likes

Believe it or not I am rather shy in real life so probably could not work up the nerve to do something like that. As much as I truly hate letting you down. :smile:

3 Likes

Well, just look for the characters who wear normal clothes. :slight_smile: Thereā€™s a lot of them. However I will expect you to be wearing a shamrock, and a Lordly crown. Or a crown of shamrocksā€¦

2 Likes

Just for you Iā€™ll work on that. :wink:

2 Likes

Hehehe. :slight_smile:

Iā€™d suggest putting the convention location in the title of this thread, btw. :slight_smile: Might help people know where youā€™re all planning to meet.

3 Likes

If you see anybody dragging two screaming twins about the age of two; then you have an idea who is walking around lols.

3 Likes

Your daughter has the right idea!

1 Like

I guess Iā€™ll have buy around of milk and cookies then :smile:

3 Likes

If only I would be able to goā€¦

3 Likes

If we gathered a few more people we could claim Louisville as the epicenter of the HG universe.

@Felicity_Banks, @Lucid, @Fiogan, you guys are all each just 2,000 to 5,000 miles away. No excuses!

3 Likes

Thanks for making sure I knew what I was missing out on, you sick turd.

I hate you all (but mostly Eric).

Incidentally, feel free to dress piratical on my behalf.

PS Long storyā€¦ this is literally what I was wearing the day I met and fell in love with my husband-to-be.

8 Likes

i wont make a commitment for sure because iā€™m not sure if another hospital stay is in my future but being from Elizabethtown KY, i would love to catch this Con & see what the Gaming sections they have

3 Likes

Sounds awesome, but so far away! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So far itā€™s only 5 hours and Iā€™m sloth so it will take 10 years :disappointed_relieved:.

@Felicity_Banks, I was just trying to avoid being the old ā€œdadā€ of the group. Wait you called me a turd?? :poop: I hate you too.

@Lobo420, good to hear from another Kentuckian! Yes Iā€™m sorry about our governor.

donā€™t feel bad i feel like the old dad in groups quite often,iā€™ll be 42 this month so i do my best to make everyone around me feel like iā€™m their creepy perverted uncle Lobo lol

3 Likes

Oh, I wish I could. I have general interest in a COG meetup, whether at a con, a brunch, or whatever. But Iā€™m on the West coast, near SF. Please keep posting whenever something like this comes up, and Iā€™ll keep supporting your efforts from afar. :smile:

2 Likes