Bug Reporting for Life of a Space Force Captain

This thread is to report Errors and Bugs for Life of a Star Force Captain.

Link to Life of a Star Force Captain: Life of a Space Force Captain (Now available on all platforms!)

Link back to Upcoming Games by Lucid: Upcoming Games by Lucid

3 Likes

Thanks, @Ramidel

On my first meeting with Luum in person:

she is very attractive. I like people of all genders.

“she” should be capitalized.

–

Another. Thanks @Darakkuu_Nobelu Lost it’s *line_break somewhere along the way.

Chapter Four: Disaster K’tir

–

Big One:

Error: 14_future line 1562: visited this line too many times (1000)

Game: spaceforcecaptain
Scene: 14_future
Line: 1562
JS Stack: Error: 14_future line 1562: visited this line too many times (1000)

4 Likes

Haven’t had time to look up the email for Hosted support, but all day I’ve been unable to purchase the game using the IOS omnibus app. Doesn’t work from the Home Screen option or the In-game option. Just infinitely loads.

When traveling through the gate and reuniting with our missing parent it said like “error 1000: did this to many times” not exact but similar. Broke the game and needed a restart

2 Likes

Continuity error (appropriate when talking about a teleportation experiment):

Several months later you find yourself completing the construction of the Gate. Flok is happy with the progress and watches in interest. Your mother’s journal is very helpful, now that you understand a little more about how the Gate works. From what you’ve learned, you suspect that the dodecahedron has several functions. It seems to be drawing or creating power, but it also seems capable of bending spacetime like an Alcubierre Drive, but on a more intimate level.

Flok went back to Mars with the Reticulans. There probably needs to be some code to deal with what happens if the ship gets un-Flokked when Flok is gate-building with you.

This statement appears erroneous. Regarding a Reticulan PC:

Although they aren’t as strong as Orroks, whom they used to use for physical labour, they have given themselves powerful bodies.

This is not reflected in a Reticulan’s stats, which are all in their brains (intelligence and willpower).

Text not showing correctly. After I’m reading technical manuals while training as a Lieutenant:

Every system on the ship is complex, which is why there are entire libraries dedicated to how everything works. All officers are expected to read the basic
(Mechanics +20)

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to buy the game yet, but may I suggest fixing the title of this thread? :no_mouth:

1 Like

I have abused my modly powers to do so. Thanks!

2 Likes

… and I just now realized I could have flexed my demimodly Leader powers and fixed it myself. But you’re welcome!

1 Like

Thanks, @Ramidel and @AletheiaKnights

I saw this and changed the title quickly before going to bed, but sleepy me, I thought it was because the first words were the same, so I just rearranged it. I didn’t realize I’d reverted to the old title.

Thanks!

1 Like

In the second paragraph, Luum seems to merge with my child Bromooz.

1 Like

All of the errors/bugs up to now should be fixed on this next update. Keep on reporting and I’ll put the fixes into the NEXT update. I’m eager to fix the game crashing bug.

Version 1.01: Errors fixed.

she is very attractive. I like people of all genders.

• Capital

Chapter Four: Disaster K’tir

• Line space between title and character name added.

Error: 14_future line 1562: visited this line too many times (1000)

• Fixed.

Several months later you find yourself completing the construction of the Gate. Flok is happy with the progress and watches in interest.

• Orrok may not be there. Fixed.

Although they aren’t as strong as Orroks, whom they used to use for physical labour, they have given themselves powerful bodies.

• Changed to “healthy” bodies.

Every system on the ship is complex, which is why there are entire libraries dedicated to how everything works. All officers are expected to read the basic
(Mechanics +20)

• Fixed the missing end of the sentence.

If you go to the ship you are given the choice to take them to the Aurelliens or the Reticulan. The issue come up when you make the choice to take them to the Aurelliens. It says you take the there on the next page, but the choices given to pick a crew member says you are going to the Reticulan

• I’ve added some better wording to explain that the family isn’t going to the Reticulans, but that you still need to go there to drop off the cloning chamber. I think that was the issue.

Luum stands with the others. Suddenly he breaks away…

• That’s the child. Fixed.
2 Likes

I don’t know if this is suppose to happen but Luum is already my wife.

1 Like

scenes/7_academy_classes

*label Heroes_Game_Final_Boss

*if (vr_other=“A_R”)
*if (showstats)
${alex_rachel_name},
*set alex_rachel_relationship +10

should be vr_other alex_rachel_name for the boost

1 Like

I think, that’s continuity break.

I only took cloning chamber, leaving Farooz and Radiien with their child, so he probably shouldn’t been mentioned here.

—edited—

Similarly, in my case she only told me about DNA after I became Department Head(at the beginning of this chapter).

1 Like

So, I just blew up Rachel’s lab experiment in science class:

The ensuing explosion wakes Rachel with such force that everyone in the class roars in laughter. Elsoomak isn’t impressed and gives Rachel a terrible mark, although she’ll still pass the course. The story of the explosion is

(For the record, I’m playing Heroes of Daria rather than an official school activity.)

1 Like

“is again is”

1 Like

Rachel refers to Alex as “Him”.

“European” should be “Europan”.

1 Like

While code diving, I noticed a couple of mix-ups between my favourite misfit siblings. The forums don’t let me upload images, but the first instance happens if you’re dating Kyle, get the post-graduation breakup suggestion, and say that you want to stay together. The game tests klk_relationship instead of kyle_relationship.

Later on, if you choose to do something from the fun_thing list with Kl’k, it gives +15 to kyle_relationship instead of klk_relationship.

2 Likes

“breath” should be “breathe”.

scene 11 head
*selectable_if ((computers>=70) and (mechanics>=70)) #Hack the door. (Needs 70 Computers, you have ${computers}, or 70 Mechanics, you have ${mechanics})

1 Like