Life of a Space Force Captain

INSERTINSERTINSERT is one of the best in the business, how dare you

Also Iā€™ve been looking forward to this for ages, love your stuff Lucid.

7 Likes

Gameā€™s out on Steam.

1 Like

Can confirm installing picked up Lost heir 3 too!

1 Like

Canā€™t restore gameā€™s purchase here on site from Steam :slightly_frowning_face:.
Vaguely remember something like this happening before with fresh titlesā€¦

1 Like

Just purchased after the free chapters and now an error :frowning: ill have to be patient :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Is it being dealt with ok?

Woo hoo!

5 Likes

I cant wait to play tommorow

Just played the demo. Before I grab this how easy is it to tell what stat gets checked for each choice?

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ so far itā€™s relatively intuitive, although I think you can guess wrongly sometimes just due to the sheer number of Skills and Traits.
But since you also can leave numbers visible as in the Lost Heir, to knew post factum which stats you were lacking(to avoid same mistake on the next playthrough), it should be okay.

ā€”Editedā€”
On the fun note, placement on chapterā€™s title and characterā€™s name in the menu may lead to interesting mashupsā€¦
Life

Disaster Kā€™tirā€¦ Just silly occurrenceā€¦ or omnious foreshadowing? :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Really looking forward to playing this but honestly im having such ongoing issues with the Hosted Games app I might need to wait. I donā€™t think I could handle starting this and losing all my progress when im near the end. :pleading_face:

1 Like

How about browser version while you waiting for app issues to be resolved?

1 Like

I hope it gets resolved soon for you.

Perhaps! :slight_smile:

I see it on Google Play, Steam, and Appleā€™s Hosted Games. So, itā€™s released! Yay!

4 Likes

On my first meeting with Luum in person:

she is very attractive. I like people of all genders.

ā€œsheā€ should be capitalized.

2 Likes

It was inevitable. :smiley: Thanks, @Ramidel

Iā€™ll funnel all bugs over here: Life of a Star Force Captain - Errors and Bugs

2 Likes

That doesnā€™t mean we canā€™t talk about Linnera in this thread, does it? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I literally snorted coffee onto my laptop.

7 Likes

Alien bugs dont count

2 Likes

Anyway. Should we close this thread and consolidate non-bug discussion into the announcement thread?

1 Like

I donā€™t know. :slight_smile: Iā€™m not sure how your mighty merging powers work.

EDIT: Conversation is now over here: New Hosted Game! "Life of a Space Force Captain"ā€”Live a futuristic life as a starship captain!

2 Likes

Like this. Threadā€™s closed, so everyone can continue chatting in the other one.