Life of a Mobster

I think you can have an one night with her, but you cant romance her.

1 Like

You can have an affair with her if you continue to flirt with her and have a high relationship. But yes, she refuses to leave her husband for you.

1 Like

Anyone know if I could romance daniel using female character?

I think you need 70+ relationship points with him, You can have an affair, but I don’r think you can marry him.

1 Like

Thank you very much ma’am.

2 Likes

Every time I play this game I always end up in prison. Trying to have five kids is super hard too. I almost did it, but my wife went and found out I killed her parents, and tried to kill me before we could have the fifth one.

@22drbokko

Do you pay your taxes? If not, then that’s probably why you end up in prison: serving time for tax evasion.

1 Like

how to join in the FBI? thank you

No, I alway either forget or don’t have enough money to pay the crooked cops

I think you have to be married to actually meet her, if you’re not married the event to meet her won’t happen

To join the FBI, you have to go to college, and then flip to the feds on your very first meeting with Alex/is. You’ll be recruited in prison.

1 Like

You need to pay taxes, then. Pay it all off, and your MC won’t end up in jail.

1 Like

Maybe the next hero should be the guy/gal sitting in the same car with mc(BoB ending he was the new skip of mc).

You need your child or a made with 95 relationship.

Wait do you mean more then one kid though out the game or having twins?

How can I romance Steff? I never got her…

Get married, spouse doesn’t matter. Code says you can meet Steff while single but I’ve never managed it. Step two is keeping Jeff (rival family buddy you meet in prison) alive- gotta save him twice inside and once out. When he gets his club back, don’t ask him to cut you in. Just relax, he won’t be friends with you otherwise. Stay friends with Jeff, keep him alive, and he’ll introduce you to his sibling.

1 Like

You don’t. She’s married; you can only have a fling.

1 Like

Hi
I’m having huge trouble with reaching hitman ending
I’ve read basically entire forum and every other guide on the internet, tried to get it about 50 times and still nothing. So if someone who beat the ending could give me step by step (Which choices to make) guide how to get 90 firearms I would be grateful. I realise game is from 2015 but this is my last chance at beating it
Thanks in advance

@Mr_Smartass
OK so for your job choose apply to police force then buy the magnum, go to the shooting range , shoot the guy when you go to get the drugs for Don Hancourt , shoot the martinez members , keep the MAC -11, choose your made "the gun " , pull out your MAC-11 when Tyler returns ,shoot the Smirnov members at the hospital with the MAC-11 shoot to kill , obviously buy the sniper ,shoot the mole I.e Jimmy , Dana , if you and your RO have kids reveal your gun with the college guys , kill Tyler with your gun , if your child gets kidnapped lay waster to your enemies,
Hope this works it worked for me twice

Stats

3 Likes