Life of a Mercenary / A Mercenary's Life [WIP]

I am not sure how the web version updates. You might want to reach out to COG. I know they updated the mobile apps.

1 Like

It is difficult to acquire, but it is not a bug. In the part where you have to ask questions,you have to surprise her by telling them that you do not have any more questions, and then you tell her, you just wanted to see her reaction . I think that is the love zala 3

1 Like

How do you get a contract from the merchant guild?

1 Like

@DontJudge there are certain days you have to go to the city

1 Like

How do you get rich in the dungeon scenario

1 Like

Wait, just straight romance in this story? Iā€™m trying to romance Vera or Anne without success from yesterday

I guess the ROs arenā€™t player sexual? It would be best if the answer came from the Author.

I canā€™t find this game in host games app even I tried delete and reinstall the app. What can I do to make this game appear in the app? Please help

It should be on the home screen

I really canā€™t find it. I even tried search in the app but still not come up.:persevere:

Check the bestselling section

Any chance of this hitting Steam? I tend to like getting these games on there so I can play them on my computer.

2 Likes

I would like for it to be on there, but I think it costs to publish there more so than on the Google Play or App store. Perhaps if the game gets enough downloads and good reviews they will put it on there eventually. (TG1 and TG2 is on there).

3 Likes

I hope it does i like to have all my games in one place.

1 Like

Yup, thatā€™s where I have both of the Tournament games, thats part of the reason I hope this one comes to Steam lol

1 Like

Is it a bug or on purpose when you rob a caravan and it gives brackets for the amount earned per caravan but then the message you receive is:
"You reach your destination and receive 1 gold for delivering the shipment. "

Edit: I also canā€™t compete in the expert tournament against the champion. I could but then I realized I didnā€™t heal up so I went to the physician and came back but then the option to compete was greyed out

Your darkness is probably not high enough to rob it. You ended up saving the caravan instead of robbing it

i have 68 dark and 35 light, what is the benchmark for the big reward?

I had 100 dark

2 Likes

Damnā€¦thatā€™s vanta dark

1 Like