Lex Talionis: Exordium (Feedback) 2.0

A color but I’m pretty sure something like stars or sparks works perfectly too… Lol in one of my playthrough I added sparks…

2 Likes

Color.

The color you want your powers to be.

4 Likes

Can we influence sunny relationship with Dillon or Luca? For instance set her up with one of them. TEAM LUCA.

2 Likes

It’s an option I intend to implement, but it will only be possible if you are not actively pursuing any of the three.

1 Like
So I have something to say about this.

Only the first choice makes sense as a skill-check. The second one comes down not to skill, but what the MC may, or in my MC’s case, may not care about. He doesn’t give a darn about Czar’s phone call, so why would that ever be a question of impulse control?

1 Like

I see your point, it could be remedied with providing another choice that let’s the MC completely ignore Czar’s phone call while keeping the previous two with the second’s phrasing reworked.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, chapter 6 will be delayed until further notice. The riots that initially started in KwaZulu-Natal soon started in Gauteng and now it is literally a street or two away from me.

I will post updates whenever possible in the meantime regarding any progress on the next chapter.

If anyone is wondering, this is happening in South Africa.

17 Likes

Stay safe praying for you.

5 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Update

• Reactions to hero suit added for each and every combination - color choices added to chapter 5.

• Scattered interaction choices throughout chapter 6.

17 Likes

You hard worker! That’s awesome! :grin:

I look forward to Luca’s reaction in particular, because my MC is very upfront about the revenge thing. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Thank you.

Dependent on that choice he will give an additional response. Though to select combinations, not all of them.

5 Likes

Just want to say thank you for the descriptions :+1::grin:

2 Likes

Pleasure.

I will possibly by updating them soon.

7 Likes

@Janus_Prospero Can you please add a gender option where we can see the gender of ROs.

2 Likes

Czar- Male
Luca- Male
Dillon- Male
Yakeru- Male
Beong Ho- Male
Ninnete- Female
Sunny-Female
Nevaeh- Female

4 Likes

Czar - Gay (Possible change to Bi)
Luca - Bi
Yakeru - Gay
Byeong Ho - Bi
Dillon - Straight
Ninette - Bi
Sunny - Bi
Nevaeh - Straight

Additionally, extra characters will be added though this is more toward future installments, however, another character will be added toward the end of chapter 6.

6 Likes

I will be sure to do that

2 Likes

Aw devils, I am currently playing as a female MC… Was hoping to check on these two.

Still other ROs are good.

2 Likes

Czar will probably be changed to bisexual with the next update, so you will have a chance to pursue at least one of them.

I feel like I need to improve all the ROs to be honest. :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like