Let's Talk About Music!

Now if you remember there was a great track from FFIX,

Scratches head what was its name…! Melodies of life

Fun fact: ffix is the last ff in series to feature black mage.

please don’t remind me, I don’t want to start crying.

Trust me, vivi was one of my all time fav characters

T__T

i know…but they rivalled Reno & Vincent Valantine for me; so third fave (how can anyone like Cloud Strife, Tina and crazy-psycho-angel boy I have no idea!)

Tbh I like Zack Fair a lot better than Cloud. Glad he was featured in the FF7 movie

meh, Zack cool and all; but Vincent could beat him any day of the week whilst Reno…well…would be Reno

I think I like Zack more simply because I had more memory with Crisis Core. I had a Japanese version of Crisis Core and still somehow beat it, not knowing a single word of Japanese. I went through the entire game with just the basic attacks and the basic fire and lightning spells. Still don’t know how I did it

This ost still trigger me. Those relentless fucks

Good to see you value tradition. :smiley:

Personally, I like opera, although I prefer to listen to individual arias rather than sit through a whole performance. (Opera is like a box of chocolates: you don’t wanna eat the whole thing at once.)

Another song if you’re in the mood to dance with catchy-retro-pop tune

Catchy-retro-pop, you say…?

“My name is Mok. Thanks a lot.”

Feeling emotional?

Huh, didn’t realize it was already Eurovision. Never realized until I looked at my subscriptions in YouTube. I’m not feeling any of this year’s contestants. Last Eurovision I enjoyed was 2013, and that was also my first.

EXCEPT FOR MOLDOVA. EPIC SAX GUY IS BACK. 12 POINTS FOR MOLDOVA lol.

He’s still carrying the band in this. The other guys are just holding him back from his true potential at this point.

Oo, for music competitions, tossing in an old one from The Voice:

Amber Carrington doing Skyfall. I remember thinking, as I always do, “Why do people keep singing Adele? Nobody ever compares well to Adele.” Afterwards I was thinking, “Dammmmmmmmn. An American country singer just did an Adele song better than Adele.

Sidenote: She didn’t even win the show that year!

In case you need some motivating music to get through your homeworks, jobs, or anything.
Composed by Keiki Kobayashi, another Ace Combat OST.

Jump to 2:25 for the intense part.

Feel free to explore the YT playlist. I’d recommend the leitmotifs, tho: Invasion of Gracemeria, Liberation of Gracemeria, and Fires of Liberation.

The only music I can whole heartedly recommend is epic music, if you really want something to jump start your day look up Two Steps from Hell on youtube or just search 1 hour long epic music.

Shamisen or the erhu but usually people enjoy the sitar.

My favorite artists would have to be Miracleofsound, Dan Bull, Jeff Williams(Does Red vs blue soundtrack and RWBY) ,TWRP,and now is the time to list all of the song I love.:grin:
Armed and Ready by Jeff Williams

Divide also by Jeff Williams

Red fraction from black lagoon

Mirai Nikki opening

Mirai Nikki opening 2 (I love Mirai Nikki to much since it was first anime I ever saw I promise no more anime song for the rest of my list)

BATMETAL(Both the first one and the second are worthy of making me cry of laughter)

Since I am a huge of the Metro series both book and games I decide to end my list with two songs both by Dan bull and Miracleofsound
The Day the World Died by Miracleofsound

Metro:Last Light Rap done by Dan Bull and Miracleofsound

I hope you like my list and thanks for taking your time to view it :grin: