Law-Abiding Citizens (WIP) -- Updated 23/08/18 (HUGE HIATUS)

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Sorry bro

1 Like

Ay! Thanks bro! I will solve this immediately :grinning:

2 Likes

I believe I fixed it now! Tell me if anything else happens ;3

I do hope Torian got that clue. It seems like a pretty big one.

Jk I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself.

4 Likes

DFSUIJKAFSDJIA

lmao It’s so important it got an error.

3 Likes

I hate to be that person but, I fear the machines are becoming sentient!

The error evolved!

3 Likes

Oh no! They’re getting smarter!

I will go fix this soon lol

Right now I need a rest… :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

No worries captain! Well hold em off! It’s not like they know our secrets and we trust them with our browser history… Oh boy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! Let’s hope they spare us.

1 Like

I fixed it! Hopefully everyone will be able to play it now, please tell me if the machine revolts again…

3 Likes

Aye aye captain smol!

2 Likes

Captain oh captain. I’m not sure if i just reached the end of the demo so far or if the machines are trying to trick us again.

Edit: 3 of the 3 options end in an error. Damn machines!

3 Likes

It’s been an hour and I’m still trying to fix This. I will report back here when I do get it! Freaking machines…

3 Likes

Machines strike again!

1 Like

Alright! Everything seems in order! Tell me if it’s not, I appreciate all of your reports guys, it helps a great deal. :blush:

3 Likes

Looking trough your code, I think you can simplify it quite a bit by adding pronouns when the character chooses gender. Then you won’t need a separate paragraph every time someone says he/she/they. Need help with name, gender and pronouns

1 Like

owo Thank you so much… I will definitely use this.

Bit of a gender typo for male char here

1 Like

Omg I’m so sorry, and thank you for pointing it out. I try my best to not accidentally do this type of stuff but sometimes it slips out. If there’s anything else of this genre that you find please let me know! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ooi! You did a great freaking job!!! Just caught here one double word ‘just’ that repeats itself.

1 Like