Law-Abiding Citizens (WIP) -- Updated 23/08/18 (HUGE HIATUS)

I feel like our Fathers past (whatever it may be) is going to have the biggest impact in the Bella and Kid routes. I’m just imagining a really emotional scene where they’re trying to get us to do something crooked (like a bribe or probably worse) and we just scream out that we won’t become our Father (could I order one margherita pizza with extra angst).

2 Likes

Hahaha don’t worry.
You’ll get all of that angst (Though it depends on how you play your MC) >:D

3 Likes

Hey guys! Trevor’s chapter 5 is out!
I really hope you like it and if you don’t, please tell me how I can improve it. Hope you enjoy your week and stay healthy ^-^

10 Likes

Found a bug!

1 Like

Found a bug after choosing to “protect him from the truth”.

1 Like

I’m so sorry, will fix these two as soon as I can. Thank you for telling me.

2 Likes

Hey guys, there seems to be something going on with dashingdon and while I’m trying to solve this the game doesn’t seem to be available so I’m really sorry.
I contacted the dashingdon creator…? to see if they reply. I really hope it’s just a dumb mistake from my part, but again, I’m really reaaaaallyyyy sorry!
I still hope you have wonderful day, and play other great games in this server. I will update this topic if the situation gets resolved.
I’m sorry again, I love you all ;w;

2 Likes

Hope it gets fixed I was just about to do a read through with chapter 5 of Raven :cry:

1 Like

I’m sorry again, I really hope it gets fixed soon too.

1 Like

No need to be sorry I’m sure it’ll work out :smiley::+1:

1 Like

I love Trevor’s route! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, hope you keep enjoying it!

Just getting this when click link. :disappointed:

1 Like

Sorry to inform you but the link doesn’t seem to be working. I explained better in my first post in this topic but it seems dashingdon is causing problems.
If it isn’t dashingdon then it’s me. I’m working to fix it and I would be super grateful if you could be patient. I’m so sorry and thank you again!

1 Like

Ah, sorry didn’t notice that part.

1 Like

I don’t know if this helps but I actually got an error message and while I’m no code expert you have your save plugin before your “create” section. Could that be it?

startup error

It’s alright I just added it!

You’re right on the money! I know that’s the problem but…
Here, I explain it better in this topic:

Hey guys! A friend of mine came up with a quick and really good solution, I posted it on the first post so go check it out. I swear it’s good news…

Also this friend is @GoldenSilver, check out his game: https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/pelottomia-susia-mercenary-for-hire-wip-updated-12-27-2017/32655
It’s really good and he’s a great person! Thank you GS :)))))

4 Likes

Oh ew, how bizarre. I hope you have luck sorting it out. In the meantime I look forwar, I love the story you’re setting up. Trevor’s chapters in particular have been very interesting so far.

Edit: it works!

1 Like