Last Shot: A basketball story (WIP updated 4/12/23)

Since we don’t have an update log yet, I added a scene of your character arriving at tryouts, a few bugfixes, and a secret-not-so-secret ending for anyone that likes a little dark humor.

4 Likes

I don’t know how many people will actually care, but I’m going to be creating a discord server that will allow everyone to stay up to date on development, offer suggestions, test unreleased versions of the game, and have Q and A sessions with the author (hey that’s me).

7 Likes

Just wanted to say that I’m really excited for this game and that I’ll try to help you with any feedback I end up having

Are there going to be Romance Options?

Yes, I’m still workshopping a couple of them, but I plan to add a few. I’m open to suggestions about what characters might be wanted as ROs. (Side note: new characters coming next update)

2 Likes

Coach’s daughter. Team Manager. Cheerleader. Rival Player.

2 Likes

I’m a monster that appreciates spoilers so this might not be for everybody, FUTURE CONTENT WARNING I’m planning on adding two character arcs for each character depending on choices throughout the game. There will be a rival arc unless something really big comes up. I’ve been considering the coach as a RO for reasons that’ll be clear in future updates. Some arcs might happen no matter what, but I’ll do my best to avoid railroading the story.

2 Likes

make the coach ro it would be very interesting.

I still don’t have the trust level to edit the post and add an update log, that’s gonna take time. However, good news is a new update is now live.

4 Likes

Over here in Australia in rugby we have “State of Origin” which has the fiercest rivalry between opposing teams I’ve seen in any game I’ve watched.

So when two players from the opposing teams were recorded kissing after a match, all hell broke loose in the media. Turns out they’d met while playing on the national team, so I think all was forgiven eventually.

So an RO from an opposing team could be fun.

2 Likes

Alright gonna destroy ben in the next update.

1 Like

Another day, another update.

2 Likes

Lmaoo I said destroying ben in the game but you gave an option to injure him💀. Also is there no way to win against him except for breaking his ankle

1 Like

There is a secret way to beat him without injuring him

I chose to be shooter then play to win but bug appears.

I’ll fix it in tonight’s update

1 Like

How tho i have tried multiple playthroughs with different stats and still nothing also when we choose
also when we choose the option of tryouts how cute our shy stat increases shouldn’t it be the other way tho?

1 Like

Mostly bugs, I’ll fix it in the update

What about the way of winning cuz i already tried different Playthroughs and it always comes down to the ankle one

I’ll give you a little hint, it has something to do with your personality stats