Last Dream - A Hindu - Buddhist mythological fantasy adventure ( FULL GAME. PENDING APPROVAL.)

I can’t pick any romantic options for Akira. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Hi @vocaloidsrcool . Thank you for playing the story. Sorry, due to my non native English skills I didn’t correctly understand your question. Could you please explain it again?

1 Like

I can’t tell Akira that I love him, and I cannot tell Akira that I want to kiss him. Those choices are greyed out and I can’t click on them.

3 Likes

I see.

Spoiler alert!

Those options are not fleshed out just yet. I will eventually add them later.

Don’t worry everyone, many more ROs will be available as the story further unfolds. :wink:

1 Like

Thank goodness! I’m looking forward to it!

1 Like

Enjoying this so far and Im getting maaajor FFX vibes from it. So thumbs up from me :+1:

2 Likes

Wow thank you @Kitty_Gaige . I will do my best to finish the story asap

1 Like

@Gilbert_Gallo
I was thinking since female parent sounds weird maybe you could just write “Her”. Maybe in italics to emphasize it’s someone specific and has a different meaning.
Honestly you could write mother too since formally sounds very distant in feeling.

I know plenty of people who spoken of their parents in that nature.

4 Likes

English is very much a language best understood by listening to the speaker’s tone.

I agree with the recommended italicized mother or her options. It would look like the MC was being disparaging about the title to single it out in particular, in their grumpy, mostly private thoughts. I tend to auto-replace ‘female parent’ in my head with mother for this reason; it just feels more natural to native speakers like me to go about it like that. :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you @LadyUmbreon89 and @tooweiss .

I really appreciate your feedback. I used “female parent” trying to be as derogatory as possible. I wanted to give the idea that Shiva was not a single bit a mother in the MC opinion. Italians like me are mother lovers, calling someone mother is always a good thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If calling her ‘mother’ in italic hits the target in a better way, I will immediately change it.

4 Likes

@Gilbert_Gallo I had the worst of the worst relationship with my mother, so I call her mother if I had to in a most neutral tone possible but my twin and older brother have a normal mother-child relationship and they call her mum or mom…
Like @tooweiss and @LadyUmbreon89 said it works but female parent actually sounds odd…

1 Like

Hey @Gilbert_Gallo is this cause of the old saves?!? Hmm, my first comment in this post is the exact same thing.

Sorry to see this. Anyone else is having the same problem? It didn’t occur to me in my last run.

If it helps, I am using old saves

@Empress_Nightmare could you please try starting a brand new game and see if that issue still occurs?

Okay

1 Like

Any non-human romances?

2 Likes

Sounds interesting, look forward to playing it!

Feels kind of forced to like Akira

Hi everyone!

@Johanna_Halen so far I planned a romance possibility with the Theurge (who’s human) and with Guru Moanna who is an Apsara.

Do you think adding more romances would increase the story appeal?

@Carnim thank you for your enthusiasm. Let us know what you think.

3 Likes