Last Dream - A Hindu - Buddhist mythological fantasy adventure ( FULL GAME. PENDING APPROVAL.)

Yes I think so :slightly_smiling_face: It’s great that you made us have a choice of changing gender and all dear :grin:

I think adding more romance options would increase people But also have a choice at experiencing diffrent people in relationships :relaxed:

I’m very thankfull for your hard work :smiley::raised_hands:

Also I’m so crushing on Hiroshi :joy::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Over all I’ve played 5 chaps of the game :blush:

2 Likes

Hi everybody!

Quick update, I hit 90K words. Soon, chapter 9 will be over, and I’ll make an update with it.

Thank you, everybody, for your support. It means the world to me. :heart:

12 Likes

YESSS! :partying_face:

I finished chapter 9 and updated the files on Dashingdon! :tada:

I changed “female parent” with ‘mother’ .

Well, let me know if you like how the story goes on. Thank you again for your patience!

10 Likes

1 Like

Thank you @Nexus_Knight . I will fix this asap.

2 Likes

Huh, when I read your wip it kinda remind me of FFX :thinking: not in bad way but yeah looking forward to read more of this :grin:

1 Like

BIG UPDATE!

Thanks to @Nexus_Knight I discovered quite a bug in the game. I hopefully fixed it by adding the “implicit control flow” option in the startup file.

Long story short, now it should work fine. I tried it a couple of times and it works for me.

Please, let me know if you experience other issues. And thanks everyone again for your invaluable support! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

@Gilbert_Gallo the save and load system isnt working.

1 Like

I am SO sorry!

I forgot to “turn the save back on” when I made last update.

I just fixed it. I hope it works now.

Sorry again folks.

2 Likes

I end the demo ! I just want to know, sometimes there is some pronouns that are both he and her for the same character, I have to say that confused me. Anyway, I really want to read more, who know if we will win or not ?

1 Like

Hi @Suzuno_TheNekoGirl thanks for your enthusiasm.

If you can please point out where I wrote wrong pronouns I would really be grateful.

My non native English sometimes is really annoying.

2 Likes

I will try to find them ! I’m not native neither in English that’s why it confused me ^^"

I’m gonna try it, but it’s often with Akira, if that can already help you while I replay it ^^

1 Like

Thank you very much. When you want, please send your corrections and suggestions via email to gilbertgallo@gmail.com so we don’t bother other people in this thread with a wall of text :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you again ,I really appreciate your help :heart:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! :tada:

Today I just uploaded chapter 10! Let me know if you like it!

Any comment and suggestion is welcome! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

I really like your story so much, I always cared and loved Final Fantasy X and a tribute story is a wonderful way to read the story <3
I read now the whole thing you put up and I really need to say it’s amazing :smiley: <3

3 Likes

Hi @Queen_Zelda :blush: Thank you very much for your kind words.

I am doing my best to make the best possible tribute to such a great story. If you have any suggestions please share them with us.

And please share the story with your friends and with everyone you think could like it or could help us improve it.

Together we will make a masterpiece :heart:

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

Today I took a little break from writing and started “drawing” some of the story’s main characters.

This is one of them. Can you guess who it is :wink:? Did you imagine this character differently? Do you like the idea of having “portraits” of some characters or images here and there in the story?

Let me know what you think!

13 Likes

I think its great! :smiley:

1 Like

it looks fantastic :smiley: and I’m so sorry I’m so bad with names but isn’t that the equivalent character to Wakka from FFX in her female form :smiley:

2 Likes