Land of Slaves and Steel (WiP) 4.21.18

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
low-fantasy
adult-fiction

Well, I’m not going to spoil everything but, she was married to him at one point because they were in love. There are underlying circumstances for the divorce, not the lack of love on either side.

It’s also quite interesting, while woman were still considered lesser in Viking society, they were still allowed to do things such as divorce their husbands. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Will she get over him when I romance her cause honestly romancing her is now my life’s goal.

Haha, only time will tell :wink:

Don’t like that answer. Guess he’s gonna have to die…

I remember this WIP! Now I’m hyped that it’s back again. :smile:

Weell, you could have written it as a challenge as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

in front of her and if she tries to save him…she gets the sword too.

I don’t want her dead though I’m hopping on her route.

Very sure that if she still has feeling for him and we kill him in front of her…she will hate us a lot

I’m not killing him in front of her, he’s also a king.

We need to made sure that she is either with us or him…and what better wait than to…you know what? It will be a better test if she is the one to decapitate him, now that is a test.

He’s a king were both fucked if either of us do it openly. I’ll just drown him when he’s taking a poop or something.

HOW CAN YOU DROWN SOMEONE WHEN HE’S TAKING A POOP?!

Jokes aside I’m looking forward to the demo :smile:

I’ll take lessons from Tyrion
giphy%20(3)

With the poop of course.

Me as well​:joy::joy: Blood and Steel, and Of Blood and Steel

It’s good to know my favorite WiP have come back :grin: will eagerly wait for the new demo! read RO section

Will eagerly wait to meet him as well :heart_eyes:

Blockquote
Don’t like that answer. Guess he’s gonna have to die…

Wh- ah- WHA MT HAPPENED TO BROS BEFORE HOES!? :cry:

Poor Leif

That rule is overridden from my brain when it comes to cougars :no_mouth:

Ermagerd, I missed the info about the RO’s. All the summaries got me confused. :laughing:

Well. I’ll keep far away from Hendrik. That boi seems like trouble. Aeinar on the other hand, we’re going to be pals.

Elisa seems awesome. Might go for heeer.

Altough that asjfgwniffff-demigod ROWAN is my Nr.Uno ( why r they on the bottom of the list, whai ; _ ; ). I believe I’ll head to the woods! :evergreen_tree: :heart: