Knights of Evallon (WIP) [Updated 27 Jan 2024, 59k words]

Nah not a stupid question for me from what i recall of the path when i played towards it last i didnt seem to be all that evil at least not as evil as could be. So i think you can play a well intentioned one at this point if memory serves at least lol.

3 Likes

The mechanics of the paths have changed, but what @Valixon said is essentially correct.

6 Likes

Chapter 3 has dropped. Here are the details.

November 25 2022:
-Chapter 3 Finished. Total Word Count: 60,638

PS: I’m still looking for testers who are willing play as female or NB MCs and/or romance male ROs. If interested, please join my Discord and let me know that you are there in order to be a tester. The last part is important. Thanks! (Closed)

33 Likes

Oi there @Astralise.Ink when MC as Eden met Isabelle and her daughter, the li’l girl calls MC Lord and uses him when she says to her mother that she likes MC. Buy my MC is a female. Same for when met Riley, she uses sir instead of ma’am.

1 Like

LET’S FUCKIN’ GOOOOO!!!

16 Likes

@Empress_Nightmare Thanks! Fixed them. I had forgotten to check for gendered titles. :sweat_smile:

@Facepalmcity :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

With the recent update it seems that Kairi is imposible to have as a best friend? I tried clicking the option and it kept on returning to the “you have cheated” screen

Oi there @Astralise.Ink when MC meets Sofia in the woods and she’s showing off jumping around like a ninja monkey :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: the option ‘audibly sigh’ is an error. :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: I really hope I don’t have to restart the chapter… Again, third time… Also

Again female MC.

Is the suspicion stat for MC as Eden being sus?

1 Like

I will have so much fun killing all the knights

Yes i am including yuna and leo in the soon to be dead list
I originally wanted to kill the princess as well but now am a little torn on what to do

Loved the update

2 Likes

My longest dream and belief has become a reality now I can go sacrifice someone to the death God because I am part of the death Guard wait this is not 40K This is my favorite universe fantasy

1 Like

It says the reason for the error is that you can’t fall out of a choice statement. However, it’s a fake_choice statement. I have tried rewriting the code though.

The part with Lilly should be fixed.

Suspicion is supposed to be a hidden stat. At certain points in the story, if suspicion reaches a set level, your cover will be blown.

Thanks! And have fun. I’m assuming you’ve killed either Capricorn or Taurus or both.

@Takashi_Shin Lmao! I’m confused as hell.

7 Likes

I checked the codes again. If you don’t romance them, it should lead straight to the next scene.

6 Likes

It certainly is hidden… Along with few other sneaky stats.

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: I am finding everything randomly…

Oi there again @Astralise.Ink

Shouldn’t this be Lady of the Twilight?

1 Like

Sorry for confusing yeah I just enjoy your story and I just made fun of my favorite faction in 40K Your oc Thanks for themselves as Angel of death :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s been fixed.

@Takashi_Shin Oh, gotcha. I see the connection now.

5 Likes

@Astralise.Ink wasn’t Amelia supposed to be blind? From the accident that killed her brother? Or was that written out of the plot without me noticing it somehow?

Yeah. She is blind.

3 Likes

Hmm… I thought she relaxed by MC nodding where she asks not to kill the kidnapping thugs.

Doesn’t this feel like she responded to MC’ nod?