Knights of Evallon (WIP) [Updated 27 Jan 2024, 59k words]

sniff something stinks here… like commun— aaahjdghaha… hah… I mean, YES! FOR THE GLORY OF GRALEA!!!
10087732f676adfe4148f768c5e1154f

16 Likes

Glory to Arstotzka Gralea!

18 Likes

I can help with that if you still need assistance

1 Like

This is a great game. Can’t wait to read more. Also, I’m on a super hunt for games with god/cheat modes, so this is a real bonus.

4 Likes

OK re read it, still enjoying it, the gender of the person we are replacing is being referred as he and she sometimes in the same sentence, played with a female MC

1 Like

Sorry everyone, I was undergoing a medical procedure for the past few days.

@EVILEMPEROR Thanks! I appreciate it. You are a true Gralean.

@Ann3x Thanks! I appreciate it. Please hit me up on Discord and I’ll assign you the role.

@Denzil_Melgior_Nagel Thanks! I really appreciate it.

@Zenobrighter Thanks! I’ll take a look at the pronouns when I get home.

6 Likes

Sorry if it is a frequently asked question but is there any way to save kairi

5 Likes

No need to apologize. Unfortunately, you can’t keep K from dying.

5 Likes

Will Mc be able meet the hero from prologue ?

1 Like

i think we will meet. we have to take revenge afterall.

3 Likes

@fancyparadise Is right.

7 Likes

Not sure if this has been asked before, but will this be a series or standalone game?

2 Likes

Duology, probably

2 Likes

Yeah. @Sujan_Dhakal has said, it will be a duology. I wanted to make it a single book, but the story is too long for one book.

8 Likes

Hey Astralise.Ink between knights of evallon and memories of eternity which one is your favourite or more dear to you

1 Like

Nah bruh. I legit restarted after Kairi died just to kill the guards at the start, but is there anyway to save them or am I out of luck? Also I noticed that its been rewritten I do like this version more though.

2 Likes

Unfortunately kairi dies regardless of your choices

2 Likes

Instead of being diplomatic, which is perhaps recommended, I’ll he brutally honest. The answer is Reminiscence.

I’ll however, finish KoE first, if only to master (as much as possible) my craft before I finish RMOE.

@Dahariel Thanks! Rewriting wasn’t fun. But I wasn’t satisfied with the previous version, and I am hoping it pays off in the end.

Unfortunately, you cannot save K yet. The only thing that will change depending on your performance is if and how many Knights you manage to capture, which will open or close the romance paths for the Knights in question.

9 Likes

Is it possible to kill yuna?

1 Like

Do you want it too? :laughing:

@Astralise.Ink please, please, please say yes