Knights of Evallon (WIP) [Updated 27 Jan 2024, 59k words]

How’s your progress doing @Astralise.Ink ?

Not good. I am having difficulties balancing the stats. Plus, I have made changes to the Prologue and Chapter One. And I am rewriting Chapter Two because the earlier version had Twilight traveling somewhere else. I’ve banked that adventure for a future chapter and instead moved up F and Y’s face to face with Twilight to Chapter Two.

28 Likes

Oh yeah, this is all I need.

4 Likes

Haha! Yeah, I have already written that scene.

11 Likes

Sun and moon—lovers eternally separated by the blue ocean of the Sky. They always chase and almost always miss one other. But sometimes they do meet, and they kiss, and the world stares in awe of their eclipse.

My friend drew Flavia with the female and male versions of “a” Twilight.

PS: The update will arrive in the next few days.

45 Likes

Is this armor canon, or is our imagination canon?

2 Likes

@Sneeky This is her imagination. So whatever you want is your canon. However, Scarlet Night (the sword) as shown here is indeed canon.

4 Likes

Its a bad*ss sword :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah! But it’s your starter weapon. Your final weapon is a dead giveaway of who you truly are.

2 Likes

WE GET TO HAVE A BETTER WEAPON?!

Will we have the option of selecting what weapons it’d be?
What about the sniper and pistol we had at the beginning, will we be able to change those?
And also, about the armor, you said “whatever you want is canon”, will you still put an option up to describe what armor looks like in-game?

2 Likes

Yeah! The plan is to add descriptions of the armors(not in the next update though). The upcoming update does have some massive changes, including some in the setting itself.

You will eventually have the option to replace your weapons and even the option to pick another melee type.

25 Likes

Incredibilis

4 Likes

twilight is gorgeous

2 Likes

@Sneeky Haha!
@Clary_Fray Thanks! They indeed are.

2 Likes

The way that armor and sword fit together looks geat, I do have to say that my inner 15 year old loves that black and red combo

3 Likes

Yup! In my head, male Twilight is a veritable Adonis. XD

2 Likes

Is MC considered an attractive person in the game?

1 Like

I really hope that live up to this, because now that I think about it we don’t really have many good female villain/rivals across COG. That’s not your fault of course but imma be keeping on close eye on this one.

2 Likes

There’s supposed to be a level of attractiveness selectable during character creation. I still have the code but decided to skip it for now as it wasn’t very useful atm. I suppose you can decide how attractive you are.

6 Likes

I hope so too. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes