Knights of Evallon (WIP) [Updated 27 Jan 2024, 59k words]

You are right. It didn’t occur to me. Thanks for pointing it out. It’s really helpful.

4 Likes

1 Like

Hmm that’s true, you could maybe just let people set a variable on how they want to fight (Like Agile, or more brawling) and then have that influence the flavor text of the fight scenes while there’s just one melee and ranged skill. but idk if that would be more work I don’t know too much about choicescript.

1 Like

@Qais Thanks! It was because of a typo in the name of the label. Should be fixed now.

@Silverpin I am thinking of leaving the option open to change up fighting styles depending on the weapon and the mental state of the character. I think setting a single variable will be counterintuitive to that. But I will consider your suggestion.

5 Likes

Oi there @Astralise.Ink

1 Like

choose"Lower your weapons…"
lykon_at_beacon_heights line 147: bad label yuna_male

1 Like

@Empress_Nightmare @UltraZ Thank you both for the reports. Fixed them now.

2 Likes

It still shows the intimidation/persuasion error

1 Like

@Empress_Nightmare amn typos. It should be fixed now. XD. Sorry for the trouble.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks for the report. It’s because of the firend. Fixed it now.

2 Likes

Yuri got shifted to Yuna for a second there :smiley:

1 Like

@Rinrys Man! I keep messing the variables up. Will fix it now. Thanks for the report. I feel bad, there are so many errors. I tried going through various paths with different characters. But I surely missed a lot.

4 Likes

Elizabeth: why? why did you callum?

MC: looking around looking for someone else umm… are you talking to me? My name is not Callum…

(in the doctor scenes they call the MC Callum and have male pronouns)

1 Like

Because I use Callum for demo purposes, I must have typed it with that in mind. Dang! Sorry. Fixing it ASAP.

7 Likes

@Astralise.Ink I’ll run a couple different characters (or just read a code) and if I’ll catch something I’ll let you know :smiley: its not like its a problem, the story is fun so its no chore

1 Like

Can’t progress after this

1 Like

Lykon calls me a man when my MC is female

1 Like

You forgotten to insert a space here. Also even i didn’t give my name to the princess she still knows my name as if i told her about it.

2 Likes

@Ene @Silverpin @Suryaansh_mokta Fixed them all. Thanks for the reports.

@Rinrys Thank you! But only if you want to. I can’t ask you to do it otherwise.

4 Likes