Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

:face_vomiting: Uhh Pride, my least favourite personality trait.

No one pays attention to the help. I’m guessing Aiden was Hendricks ears in the capital.

What is Aiden have that do good for him? :confused:

He befriended Aiden, thinking he might be useful in the future. Better to have allies than none, is what he thought.

1 Like

It happens in real life too, we just call it “networking.” It is the only reason LinkedIn exists.

4 Likes

@Sophia

found two things

Should be “him”

Unless if the Royal Garden is indoor, this should be “to”

1 Like

A thought for @Sophia. While I’m one that would retire to my room, would Sophia accept a compromise of me sleeping on the floor or near a fireplace in her room (likely still on the floor)?

5 Likes

I don’t skip the prologue. I’m a minority in that regard…

I alwais know that the boy Scouts are only evil beings…now I have the proofs!..add this to the “conspiracy file”

smile too because he/she is happy becuase someone is asking something about their work? (not becuase he/she is a maniac or something…)

3 Likes

I know I’m super late to notice this (been busy with 3 jobs and moving with no help), but Sophia used my drawing in the fan art section! That’s so cool!!

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Sup. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update:

• Female path chapter 1 complete.
Summary

No update. lol. I’m just bored. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Queen of Chaos strikes again!

2 Likes

What can I do? I’m dying over boredom in my school.

Sophia, do I need to send you to your room?

1 Like

:slight_smile: Nah, don’t bother.

I accidentally flaged your post sorry

1 Like

@Sophia

1. Would it be possible to befriend Melissa in Sophia PoV?
  2. Can we kill Hendrik/Hedrik/whatever publicly for what he did to Kat ? Like in open court or something
  3. If someone goes for a Harem ending will it affect the future projects heavily? Like if I had children from Sophia and Kris both???
  4. Can we trick a queen from foreign(enemy) kingdom to spill her secrets, in turn for the good times you shared?
  5. How old can a heir of ours be in this game? Will it vary from time when we start the… … …process?
  6. Will personality of the heir and/or his characteristics change according to his mother?
4 Likes

Yes, it is possible, but hard. The only thing Melissa has against you, is that Reinhardt is yours. So how can you befriend her? Simple. Be her matchmaker.

Open court, no. Murdering and torturing him, yes.

Heretics = ones who make my life more complicated.

ANSWER: It will affect, but not heavily. The mc in the other book will be the child of Reinhardt and his queen. Each wife will have different benefits, and the mc’s siblings will matter.

You mean Queen Vicky?

1 - 3 years old, but it will vary due to the 50-50 chance of getting your lover pregy.

No, since you’ll play as the heir in the next book. But there will be some stats affected.

2 Likes

If good times means what i think it means … no just no

2 Likes