Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

So will there be a “Northern” RO later in Story?

1 Like

Mine!

I just needed to channel my inner @augustus27.

In all seriousness, are you literally meaning to take out Andus’ legs pr are you speaking figuratively?

You pic makes him look like a samurai, don’t know why.

Why is it so hard to give my sequel MC a little sister? I need a fix since nutella is out of action.

1 Like

No lol. It will be available in the mc’s child book and in the Winter Kings sequel.

3 Likes

Okay :worried: at least A one night stand ?

Gingers are evil, soulless things that feed upon all of our souls!!

And @IronRaptor wins… :laughing:

I can’t wait to read/play Sophia’s POV.

1 Like

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk: If you know me, you know the answer.

2 Likes

Redheads and gingers are different

@Sophia will you add achievement for having many one night stand?

May gods guide you through your awkwardness xD

2 Likes

Yep. :smirk: Thou shall be called as “The Seducer!”

2 Likes

Lady Killa! ?

(20 awesome suggestion characters)

1 Like

Well I hate to break it to you but legion has post 18K

1 Like

Unless someone deleted, then it is mine.

2 Likes

@Sophia, this may or may not be a bug, however…

When the MC is being told that they are being wed to Sophia, the response of “First you take Melissa away…” doesn’t disappear after choosing it but the “Is the situation dire…” and “Are you not afraid…” choices do disappear.

Also, the dinner scene is still busted.

1 Like

:sighs: What line? :persevere:

See this @ironraptor

post 18K

I show Sophia as 18k now. Someone did delete.

Poor Sophia. :cry: I wish I could share some of the cake and brownies I’m munching on right now. There certainly making me feel better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This one:

Summary

1 Like

@Sophia

What I found
  • “The river bay,” Aden said. “Their horses can’t pass through it, and will most likely head east to cross the bridge. "Rosebay is west from the capital of Slesonia.”

Aiden

Does that " before “Rosebay” is needed though considering the one who said it is still Aiden?

• M’lod, my wife and I traveled, but our horse ran away,” Aiden subtly said, careful not to reveal their situation. “Would you lend us a room to stay for the night?”

M’lord

“Child!” Hedrick chokesd “You didn’t tell me I was going to be an uncle!” He lightly laughed. He looked at his hair and smiled."

choked

1 Like