Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Orange. Orangeeeee…

Or maybe it looked like Garfield… :thinking:

It does if your cat fat

How can you do that?!

Garfield is 10000000% more handsome and macho than Ed

1 Like

XDD I think you need glasses. There’s quite a difference between hottie Ed Sheeran and Garfield xD
Anyway, I love animals. All kinds. I’ve had cats run away, too. But I love them anyway. I’ve also had other pets. Like iguanas. (Which fully qualifies me to have a smol dragon in game :joy:)

Meh, my cat wasn’t fat. -_-

BACK TO TOPIC

1 Like

How about naming cats Oopsies, because of all the times they “accidentally” knock things down or over.

2 Likes

Oh, God. :joy::joy::joy: You have one, don’t you? What would that make dogs?

Whoopsas???

Hungries? XD :rofl:.

I have several. And dogs would be shadows, since they always follow you around and are very attached to their owners.

1 Like

That makes them sound mysterious. I approve :+1:
It would be awesome for a fantasy breed of dog. A very loyal and sweet kind, but ominous looking, probably.

1 Like

You guys are going TOO off-topic…

Have it your way. Will we get to interact with our pet as the story goes along? pictures MCs pet in family portrait

UPDATE

Version 2.4.1

• Grammar stuff fixed. There may be some errors though…

• There may be some errors, since I transferred the codes from CS to CSIDE.

• Added fan-arts.

• Haffy Birthday @anon57826008!!! (belated)

9 Likes

Will there be a branch of familiar based magic that we have to practice if we get a magical pet.

2 Likes

Ooh, I second this one! raises hand
Thought I wonder if you can just choose a magical pet or if the pet’s magical capability is random…

The only animal I can think of is the Phoenix.

There are unicorns, centaurs, hydra, manticore

@Sophia why the it’s like this?

Summary

Edit 2:

Edit to add:

Pretty sure it’s not like this before

2 Likes

Those aren’t pets so much as they’re mythical…
I think it would work better with any pet having the potential of being a familiar, but with the magic capability being random. :thinking: Probably with it being just stronger with some species.
@Vattena Yeah, I think Characteristics or Personality would fit better. Or just Traits.