Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Oi! Why’s Sophia grumpy ! That’s stereotypical ya know ! :expressionless:

All others are cute and adorable even Melissa :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Because she kinda is grumpy :laughing:

Good to know it’s suiting :sweat_smile:

Because all of our interactions with Sophia featured her being a general sourpuss.

4 Likes

Cuz that’s after bath Sophia-cat xD Come on, Sophia’s grumpy 99.9% of the time xD

Come on! Sophia Team I need y’all here! blurts horns, trumpets and bigger horns no one?

Ok so we can’t really judge her now since she’s only had about 60% of screen time Melissa has had and we can’t judge her so soon :worried::expressionless::disappointed::pensive::japanese_ogre:

You got a problem with me? Get your fists up! :joy:

PS. I do have eyes like this -_-

3 Likes

Uh, not true. Why not? She judged us before she even met us. At least we gave her a chance. :smirk_cat:

I’m here m’lady I will protect you till my last breath

Now Let’s Fight!

images

2 Likes

Dude she’s a character -_-

You led, I followed :laughing:

Summary

Ahh, my batterys 1% :astonished::astonished: brb

2 Likes

Oh yeah you do have eyes like that :rofl:

Good luck charge it before it’s dies

1 Like

Trying, trying :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s because of Melissa she’s draining power from your phone :fist::battery::phone:

1 Like

Nah, must be because of Sophia-cat’s bad vibes. I got it under control, tho :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sophia won’t kill you or Melissa if you don’t love her but She will… :cupid: put arrow through Sophia first chance she gets

You really are in denial, aren’t you? shakes head with pity Many fireballs await you.

2 Likes

No you are the one in denial not me lady
I’m … … … … pops some pills I’m in my sane mind :person_gesturing_no:

Of course you are. shakes head sadly
whispers He’s gonna get barbequed…And Clithus will probably shish-kebab him with her sword

Oh it is on now! :fire: I will come back with a terrifying meme to blow you out :dash:

XD I shall be waiting