Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Clithus have only one scene and that too showing nothing of his personality so its understandable to have very low amount of people in team clithus

2 Likes

IT’S “HER” and yeah but still Its gonna be tough to beat Sophia

clithus sounds like a name of a male warrior…

1 Like

Well she’s… They’re in the “gender-choice” criteria so…
But name is kinda maley

1 Like

Due to some circumstances, her father named her with a male name. Which adds to her development in the story, and more drama.

3 Likes

hmm… looking forward to it.

My guess is:

• clithus are only child of duke Vishal and make her only heir of the Duke, many see woman weak and make her father have to hide his only heir gender

• she actually have brother but he died and his death have to keep secret because some circumstances and she forced to take his role, which make her have to hide her gender

• it is her own decisions

1 Like

When addressing a noble, you address them as Lady/Lord. But what if the character is of royalty? Do we have to address them as Prince/Princess? Or is it alright to call them Lady/Lord or M’lord/M’lady?

@TheAnalyst @Szaal @Kingslayer @DUNGEON_MASTER

Spoiler.

[spoiler]“The journey that i have undertaken, meeting people from all walks of life and learning from them, has been my biggest achievement.”

- King Darius, the first King of Darvis.[/spoiler]

2 Likes

Actually, if the character is of royalty then they must be called “Your Royal Highness”.
(Pardon the intrusion)

1 Like

Tour Sophia around the castle.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

They don’t HAVE to be called your royal highness, your Grace is what they use in game of thrones, and I think that works very well.

2 Likes

Idk about that (cause I dont watch it) but technically his/her grace is used for Dukes and Duchess

2 Likes

Your highness
Your majesty
Your grace

Or simply let the prince/princess be “I don’t want to be addressed Your <insert stuff here>. Just call me bruh, bruh.”

3 Likes

I’m writing this part.

[spoiler]“What of it?” Clithus says. You can’t determine whether you words got to her or not. “I may be a woman, but I am more than qualified to be a knight than any other men.”

Is it just me, or does this look like Feminism?
[/spoiler]

3 Likes

It’s not feminist (in general) but it might give readers idea of Clithus being a feminist. But if that is a response to a “smart-ass” remark from someone then it’s good

1 Like

Probably better if she used just as qualified instead of more than just because to be a knight you would normally have to be male so saying just as means she wants to equal and being a feminist could give her more character

Atleast in my opinion

2 Likes

Some people asked whether the mc can die or not… Here’s your answer.

Clang! The sound of sword falling on the ground comes with an agonizing scream. A bright, red color flows on the ground.

1 Like

The mc drops their goblet full of red wine?

4 Likes

But the Prince made an agonizing scream.

Actually, you only said that there was an agonizing scream. Not that it came from the prince… :wink:

1 Like