Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

if it was a pizza…the thing would end very bad…

Of that battle I only use the circular movement that use vergil in its first battle againts Dante

3 Likes

Oh my god how didn’t I realize sooner xD

1 Like

I see people playing it with a huge book is that mandatory

Have you seen Arrow. Just fire faster.

1 Like

Yeah that was probably the rule book the GM should have a copy to solve any arguments about rules edit yeah I have seen arrow I am saving up some money to buy season 5 xD

1 Like

exactly
( 20 bullets characters )

for that is why I love the katana of that game

1 Like

People here talking about their ranger classes, and I’m just here playing an elf paladin that just took the oath of vengeance.

2 Likes

I don’t think that even if you fire the Arrow very ( and I mean VERY ) fast the katana could broke the arrow quickly

1 Like

Wait what is your alignment

Best season don’t shove Felicity in your face.

Not really, but it helps, especially if you’re new. You can take the basic guide, which is a printable, or the Handbook, which is the one you saw.

Interesting you serve Sophia who you claim is a being of light. Yet you use a blade straight from the depths of hell or…a heretic base…

1 Like

I’ll look it up so I can understand more :smile:

Uh… what are you trying to say??

Gurps is slightly easer for new gamers
That is the game itself the character creation most tell me is kinda hard… I never understood how it was but meh.

D&D has entered the thread?! Sweet!!! My favorite character I played was a demon slaying elf ranger with two swords (hence my username).

You can’t fool me I know where you heretics are born from. Where you take others to corrupt their minds and soul so their no longer faithful.

That is true but my bow is similar it is a double edged sword it can be used for light or darkness

1 Like

yeah the sword is from the hell…but even if the sword come from the heavens but What is important is the use you give the weapon … that’s what really defines if used for good or evil

1 Like

The blade can corrupt you so careful how much of its power you use. The lure of Team heretic I’ll admit is strong. You to @Centralrouge.