Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

does a double backflip and fires arrow at @Vergil16

So, what’d I miss? O.o

Why? The leader of the church of Sophia needs some secrecy themselves?

Kidding…

Just remove the letter J from the following :
[sJ]Sophia is a false goddess[/s]

And it will be like this :
Sophia is a false goddess

Edit :
Whoops, it seems @Vattena has ninja’d me. Are you sure you’re not secretly a descendant of a ninja clan @Vattena?

1 Like

Oh you know the usual, me “sparring” with people @Nightgazer causing heretic chaos and not much else

Make a circular movement with the sword and throw him back his arrows

Fires arrow in the air to distract @Vergil16 and then disarms @Vergil16 with a arrow to the hilt of his yamato

Use the evil powers of yamato and make a swift movement and then break the bag of arrows

Sits and watches silently while shoving popcorn in my mouth

3 Likes

You missed the part where I was crying in a corner because here I fought a war of false spoilers and insults and crazy theories and I could not be here :cry::cry:

2 Likes

Throws twin daggers off chest plate

The most awesome things always happen when after you/I/someone falls asleep. That’s why I stayed up all night last night xD

2 Likes

look at Patrick with a evil smile and make a quick-time slash and grab half of the popcorns

throw him a quick slash and destroy both daggers while I eat popcorns

I tried to have a quick 1 hour powernap and ended up sleeping for like 6 hours

1 Like

I yeild it is clear who the Better warrior is here

yeah I fall sleep in 5:00 AM but I was talking with a friend and I could not enter :,v… and why anybody could tell me that a little war was happen here!

I feel you, I intended to sleep for all little bit and slept most of the day -_- @Vergil16 we tagged you a few times…

1 Like

Grab his hand and help him get up…next time try to use a knife or sword in a close range combat ( resident evil 4 style )

1 Like
Summary

Batman-popcorn

HOW DARE YOU. YOU HAVE STARTED SOMETHING BEYOND YOU ABILITY TO WIN!!

Summary

tumblr_m3oaf3tIbB1r85jovo1_500

1 Like

Yeah I always preferred to stay back and shoot projectiles but I should at least learn to use a sword

its was only three times ( two for respond a old comment and one of sophia telling me that I fall more quickly with the redheads )