Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Yes go on, that will creat some emotional moment.

1 Like

no longer does the fake spoiler or evil deed hold power over me. It’s frequency has made me immune. :smirk:

WoW this thread has joined Guenvere having 8k+ replies

Shhh! don’t temp her to make it more worse than this

In two months

1 Like

Pokes fate what? I was distracted could you repeat that?

@AmericanShakespeare next target guns of infinity!

Unsurprisingly strong cult following will ensure that in 3 months or less

It’s not even as much as COTG

???

Children Of The Gods

Ehh why not aim for the gold?

Oh yeah another cult following wip it’s strongest considering the error isn’t even eradicated and Witch’s Path will rock all records once demo is out!

1 Like

It’s have 44000+ post, and that finished game

heh you did never play 8thrones from @RETowers do you? if that game someday return i asure you that game will break records here in the forum, medieval elements with an mc and npcs with ente powers like beyond two souls …

What is this? A divine revelation? A new path forward?

I

Soooo, become a playa and start playing the game?

No, I cannot do such a thing! I shall remain loyal to one.

Pretty much sums up what Team open minded/savage/chaos is

Yay, Team Opened Minded, now I don’t have to stress about committing to a single RO and pursue the princely playboy lifestyle. What could possibly go wrong…

Sophia = Intelligent (with magic), useful political pawn, but emotionally cold and hostile.

Melissa = Emotionally warmer, good family name (and positioned close to rival Marxus) but might be a little too clingy (really I think she’s the most balanced choice overall).

Kris = Fun, probably cunning thus intelligent with intrigue, but is a lowborn.

Clithus = Redhead (automatic bonus), unusually talented swordsmanship, but cannot be trusted (plus romancing your wife’s own bodyguard is… kind of interesting actually).

Yes, I can see now how each of the ROs can be assets to the Second Prince but can it even be possible to use all of them without repercussion? Well technically the MC is a prince and socially ranks above them so maybe he can get away with it… or maybe not.

I had always assumed from the Church of Sophia’s point of view all rival factions were heretics, but most especially Team Melissa.

Just like crazy people say they are not crazy. :smirk:

QUITE open minded isn’t it . :laughing:

:scream::exploding_head: aah drop on fours such cruelty

Ah, it’s nice to see my stuff made an impact on some people. I do have that on the burner for “some time in the future”, but I’m currently gearing up on another project (~shhhh~)

1 Like

Really a game from within the company.

Now I am excited

tumblr_inline_ot1ww9JQN61swnbyx_540

I’m 100% all for calling it Team Savage.