Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Wait, I thought @Centralrouge is in Team Sophia?

Yeah I am why (20characters)

Ah, but he is! Conspiring with the churce and planning to cheat on fair lady Melissa, what would you call that if not treason and heresy?

Yeah, we’re just having a friendly duel we had on hold. No actual war :slight_smile:

@Nightgazer change your RO poll to Melissa and I shall ask Lord Commander for leniency.

Ah, I see. But be careful since you just alerted Madame Chaos

I stagger back and try to find my footing

But so are you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not cheat just make Melissa jealous which means a little flirting. My perfect Melissa is a yandere and I want to bring it out.

But I don’t conspire with the church nor am I planning to cheat on fair lady Melissa!

@No_This_Is_Patrick
You call having an heir with another woman ‘flirting’? Hah! Don’t make me laugh.

Killing other RO is not against Church rules

@Centralrouge Ah, hang on. Gotta leave again. My battery is on 1% and I can only charge with the internet off. Guess the duel is on hold again -_- See you guys later

Yea just plugged mine in

Can I sleep it is 1am where I live

I think this form has larger number of heretics than it appears.
There are heretics who are not saying they are heretic, heretics who declared they are heretic and heretics who don’t know they are heretic.

4 Likes

I just want Melissa to get jealous then she’ll never let go of me. I’ll just flirt here and there.My first born shall be from the loins of yandere Melissa.

I can say without doubt that ALL of them actually are Heretic

1 Like

Like @Vergil16? His faith to Team Sophia was lost after he saw Clithus’ picture. :smirk:

2 Likes

THAT’S TRUEST COMMENT HERE

1 Like

walks away