Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

You want to be killed by king andus?

1 Like

Meh! My son Rein-something can kill him

So you admit you mc mother

American Shakespeare will kill him with guns and dump his body below a eagles nest.

Next week on Dr. Phil

1 Like

F-A-T-H-E-R very easy 6 letter word and you still get confused

knives are more of my style but what you said isn’t exactly implausible

:rofl: sure sure, I wonder though is that Spoiler about queen victoria is true or false

Most accurate summary of this thread I have ever seen :joy::joy::joy:
@Centralrouge @No_This_Is_Patrick Us and anyone else that wants in can use one. This is the one I have.

Obligatory off topic link

Wizards of the Coast

Javier would never do that …I on the other hand… :wink:

Wasn’t he declared Dictator for Life?

No he was offered the crown but he sought to serve the people which threatened the monarch and he sought to plot and kill him but in the end senate was overthrown by people led by Mark Antony Caesar’s bff get that @Sophia??? :face_with_monocle:

You could still be a father just… A different role.

Summary

images (2)

2 Likes

Oh really now? It seems the order has changed a bit after my meditation, very well, I’ll just have to make minor adjustment to our plan do with what I have.

Great leader @microwave04! I brought upon you a traitor to the cause, our brother @No_This_Is_Patrick here has committed treason by diverging his ‘eternal’ love of fair lady Melissa and planning on having an affair with as of now unnamed lady. He claims that he only did that for the sake of having ‘a true ending with yandere!Melissa’, but we all know that it is nay but excuses, something to makes us question our stance and misled us, it is nay but a story made to hide his obvious heresy. What would you have me do, magnificent leader?

@AmericanShakespeare is Mr. Seahorse? XD

There still Duke velas though

Roll20 is the site I use when I do tabletop RPG with friends.

Well it could be a one night stand but bearing a child is not sooo convincing

@No_This_Is_Patrick and @DancingInTheRain279 did u guys get the PM

1 Like

I think it was Octavian who lead the 2nd triumverate… Mark Antony died in the battle against Octavian.

1 Like

Can I get in on it too???

1 Like