Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

What was his second account called? JesusT16?

That is likely. People have been attracted to people on the basis of their different cultural heritage. [quote=“Harroc, post:3322, topic:27494”]
Then again, I don’t know anything about attraction toward women.
[/quote]

It’s basically like any form of attraction. Different people are attracted to different aspects in other people. Unless you’re asexual in which case the best way I can put it is imagine having a best friend you want to have a physically as well as emotionally intimate relationship with for your whole life. Unless they’re friends with benefits in which case I have no idea how to explain that.[quote=“IronRaptor, post:3323, topic:27494, full:true”]
I keep telling my wife that my biggest regret of my dating life is I didn’t date a redhead. She keeps offering to dye her hair but it just isn’t the same.
[/quote]

Why?

1 Like

@Sophia I trust you had an amazing birthday yesterday! Hope you had fun.

One question however (no pressure, this involves the fate of the world)

Please tell me you had chocolate cake. Preferably with pink frosting that read “Sophia”.

Thats basically sleeping with your friend… hence the “benifit” of “Friends with Benifits”.

In less proper and slightly vulgar terms, a fuck buddy

I understand the concept. I just don’t know why people do that.

1 Like

Cause… its fun? Exciting? Possibly dangerous? IDK

Obviously redheads aren’t from here. They are clearly from Mars. Thats where their red hair comes from. Like my future wife. (Maybe…)

images (20)

I mean come on. My girlfriend IS CLEARLY not from this world…

But then again…

I’d rather date a blond. Redheads are too… overwhelming sometimes…

2 Likes

It seems to be more trouble than it’s worth in the long run. If the general populace was more liberal with sex I would definitely understand why it would be enjoyable to engage in it. Unfortunately people can get so delicate over the issue, and once you get into a serious relationship partners get so suspicious over hanging out with that friend and sometimes it creates a whole set of problems that are just a headache on everyone because most people can’t accept they’re human and repressing their natural needs is not a good idea.

4 Likes

You are right. A lot of people have jealous problems. You just have to find one that loves you and trusts you. And you need to reciprocate.

3 Likes

Why is it not the same? Two reasons:

• My wife is a natural brunette. I know that I would be dating a lie.

• Redheads typically have a distinct personality. They typically embody the “fiery” nature that their hair reflects. At least, that was my experience with my ginger friends.

3 Likes

Just for information, not all red/ginger hair is fiery. There is also some ginger hair that decided to dye their hair because some reason, so people just have their own thinking I guess.

I wouldn’t say most men love redheads. A sizable majority, sure. And those men who love redheads likely focus on them because of their genetic rarity. The universe makes only so many redheads, and so it makes an impression when a man is beauty-napalmed by one. I have had a lifelong(I’m a teen of 17) attraction to redheads: their alabaster skin, constellations of freckles, and combustible temperaments.

5 Likes

Again, I included the caveat: “In my experience.” So, I understand that I cannot make a sweeping generalization of the entire ginger population. However, those that I have encountered lived up to the reputation. This would include my wife’s former roommate and a couple friends of mine in school.

1 Like

You would think it would have the opposite effect from a genetic perspective considering that all results from an inability to inhibit the production of red pigment. Not to mention being a redhead makes one more vulnerable to skin cancer.

2 Likes

yeah that was their second account

2 Likes

about the redheads also influences where you are for example in Latin America is very rare to see a redhead (most are brunnette and blonde) so it is more like exotic tastes or something like that

3 Likes

maybe its just me, but i always preferred brunettes

1 Like

Theres also this idea that red heads will behave a certain way vs blonds will behave another etc

This idea is does not makes sense. You can’t decide how someone will behave on basis of haircolor. I think many people like redheds because they simply find that haircolor beautiful or due to rarity.

5 Likes

I am going to play Devil’s Advocate for a moment and point out that hair color jokes exist for a reason. Also slogans like, “Blondes have more fun” refers to generalizations of people who have a certain hair color.

So, does your hair color directly influence personality? No. Are there trends people have identified through generations? I believe so.

2 Likes