Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Same, though that’s probably due to timezones. Or some people in this thread are really hardcore.

3 Likes

WHY DONT YOU SAY THAT TO MY FACE, BRO :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I guess all that missed sleep caught up with me.

1 Like

OKay guys…

LORDS OF ASWICK SEQUEL HAS A DEMO ALREADY! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Considering you at Canada, the timezones are likely the case

Wait what?!

1 Like
3 Likes

Y OURE HARDCORE, BRO

Dang dude. Hope you slept well, then!

Yep. I’m getting ready for bed when @Sophia is just waking up. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

FIGHT ME IRL, MATE :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ikr! I keep wondering if we’ll play as the child/descendant of the last MC or an unrelated, new character.

1 Like

2e6

3 Likes

I SURRENDER!!! pls dont hurt me

3 Likes

(Yes I did go back to read the other posts)

Looks at profile picture on my little circle

Well…:sweat_smile::wolf:

Though it’s more of the fact that I can play a wolf than anything else.

I’m suddenly tempted to make Arlan a magic archer. I really want my Second Prince to be a contrast to those in his family, from the way he fights to the way he handle conflicts (a wolf born among lions). It also seems like a weapon that can work well with his tactical mind.

That and I also like the idea of Arlan having a stronger connection to some of the past Kings of Darvis than he does with the current King (despite the fact he is Andus’ direct heir). Would someone possibly comment on a Second Prince’s skills being more similar to that of one of the past kings if they have skills one would not associate with Andus?

2 Likes

Damn I missed all the good stuff cause I passed out.

Also Okami, are you know at princess sophia perspective king andus will be RO?

Why must you revive my nightmares…? :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

I remember reading the Javier thing and being like ‘wow that’s almost as bad as saying we can romance Andus as Sophia’. And then I saw the follow up comments after. :cold_sweat:

No offense to @Sophia of course; she’s the one who has the end say in her story and if she wants to do that, it’s her choice. But considering how I see Andus, it feels extremely off-putting to think of that ruthless cold-hearted man who is abusive in a number of ways being a RO of any kind (a relationship with him feels like it would be extremely unhealthy in the end).

But the alternate perspective story in general just doesn’t sound like something I’d be able to get into. It’d be like playing Guinevere for the first Book and then suddenly switching to Arthur in the next Book while seeing the Guinevere I used to play acting in a way that feels much too unfamiliar for me to be able to enjoy the story without thinking ‘this isn’t the character I know and I remember how the character I’m playing currently acted in the original story’.

3 Likes

Well… I have news for you guys.

Is King Andus an RO? No. Were you telling a fake spoiler? Yes. Why did you do it? To have fun.

King Andus is celibate, and does no sexual act after his concubine Aless died.

3 Likes

I have never been so happy to hear that something is a joke. :relieved:

5 Likes

Damn it I said it and no one believed me. Why…why must you do this to us. :cry:

1 Like

Awwwwwww. I wanted sexy time with a man who beats his own son

1 Like

Don’t know. :sweat_smile:

But having King Andus as an RO is too weird.