Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Yeah… But Dunno from where did I got this fever

(:joy:)

5 Likes

Update:

Good News
So I made myself calm down(whew!). I made my peace and I believe I can write my stories now.

Bad News
Still not going to write Kingdoms. I’m writing my other project.

22 Likes

While I’m mildly sad about lack of Kingdoms, I’m glad you’ve managed to maneuver past the worst stages of having a crush. May your mental health be stable and well!

4 Likes

Of course not silly! You said you wouldn’t write more kingdoms until after you released a delectable new demo for us to munch on :money_mouth_face: . Congratulations on escaping the destructive tendrils of romantic infatuation.:congratulations:

11 Likes

More MS Paint fanart because I can’t draw but find it fun to try every now and then:

Kingdoms Cast Complain to the Author

Victoria Remembers Sabrina

Bloodline of Darius and Lucas (ship teasing Marxus x Sophia)

9 Likes

So I’ve been resurrected back from the dead so what did I miss ? I’ve been gone for like 2- 3months

2 Likes

I will not be writing Kingdoms any time soon due to some… love problems.

2 Likes

…it still continue?

Unfortunately, yes. 0_0

Hiatus, seemingly indefinite, the shipping wars have subsided into oblivion but nobody likes Melissa anymore. Nobody knows what will happen next… Andus remains morally ambivalent but might try ‘testing’ the MC in a tourney for whatever reason, Victoria may or may not have a secret and Marxus… who knows, he’s difficult to read.

3 Likes

How dare you flagrantly insults Lady Melissa’s honour! I shall have your head for that…en garde!

7 Likes

‘‘I accept your challenge good Ser and I shall meet your blade with my own rapier. Let us battle for honor and victory - just kidding I’m ending this in one shot - with a flintlock - bang. Ha ha.’’

Melissa hasn’t taken the MC’s marriage and her own all that well, apparently this will change eventually as she comes to accept her position, provided the MC doesn’t lead her on. But ever since the harmless water prank she’s been regarded in some capacity as a Yandere or a psycho ex-girlfriend who can’t respect boundaries.

A shame since I really liked her before the introduction of Princess Sophia sent her down a spiral…

Princess Sophia is royalty and everyone (except me) loves her and Clithus might potentially eclipse both of them, she’s beautiful and badass (but I don’t like her lowly accent, ‘Milady’ being commoner slang for ‘My lady’ but hey they can’t be perfect).

4 Likes

so that entire thread, seems useless…

1 Like

Gets struck by bullet
Ugh…accursed villain! You and your trickery…

Grabs fistful of sand and throws it to your face
Very well, fights dirty we shall…

kicks your knee
The only one who knows about that prank is Clithus, MC, Melissa and Sophia, with Marxus as a probable addition if Melissa confided in him (which seems unlikely considering what triggers the event in the first place). Sophia and Clithus seems content to keep the matter amongst themselves, that means it seems unlikely that others would know about the matter, barring any possible rumour spread by the servant (if there even was one during the event, because it seems they would be busy cleaning up after the dinner), Melissa’s reputation remains the same to those who are not involved.

holds sword against your nape
I would argue that Melissa is the most interesting and fleshed out character, at the moment, considering the amount of interaction we had with her in the game, even when compared to Victoria or Javier, and how her character has developed from your typical kind hearted and shy childhood friend to something more complex when the others remains roughly the same. Also, it seems quite hypocritical of others to call her out as a Yandere or a psycho ex-girlfriend when all she had done was throw water at Sophia, yet act as if Sophia threatening to kill the MC in their bedroom was the most natural thing in the world, and considering how the previous marriage with another Lucrasian princess went plus her own affinity with magic (I’m still jelly we coudn’t pull a chantless spell when she could), it is a threat she could realistically fulfill.

Not to mention how beneficial a relationship with her will be for the MC, considering her position as the daughter of the most powerful duke in the kingdom. She will surely be a loyal ally (and mayhaps more should we desire), seeing as how infatuated she is with the MC. Though, I concede that it is not as grand as the possibility of inhereting Lucraex should you remain in marriage with Sophia (and take Vinceliot out of the picture), but it is a surer possibility. And who knows, mayhaps those two would be open to the idea of us marrying them both and creating a harem.

lean closer to your ear
Do you yield?

6 Likes

I see the fiercest fan of the RO wars still lives. ^^
Hey, and so does Rogue!
Btw, how goes the writing, Sophia?

Greetings, my memory feels like I am surrounded by fog (probably side effect of being resurrected) but I think I was a hectic yes ? I was on a search for the holy grail and was defeated by a dragon BTW is role-playing still allowed or is it banned by her majesty

2 Likes

Hmmmmnmnmnmnmn

Bad. Haven’t written anything. 0_0

Wow, like, nothing for the new game? O.O
Ouch. Well, no judgement here. I write every now and then and I know it can be tough. Just write what you want to write and ignore everything else. It becomes 1000x easier if you enjoy what you’re writing.

very sure the reason is this, snow @DancingInTheRain279
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/poems-and-quotes/33204

Lurker! Wassup.
So the Queen of Chaos is writing poetry O.O
Color me surprised (still no judgement, though xD)
It’s easy to forget that Sophia is teeny-young xD

4 Likes