Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

I’m quite intrigued and look forward to it.

1 Like

Sure. :slight_smile:

I might post it tomorrow or a few days later, depending on my schedule.

11 Likes

Regarding on the progress of the story, I might not be able to write anything.

How can I explain this… You see, I encountered this lovely lady and can’t help but think of her the whole time. I can’t seem to focus at anything and haven’t really made any progress. I’m still waiting for these feelings to pass so I therefore can’t work on any of my projects for the time being.

Damn puberty.

16 Likes

Wait if you don’t mind me asking @Sophia how old are you?

1 Like

I do not mind at all. :slight_smile:

I’m 15.

4 Likes

I am slightly embarrassed now that I realise that you can write better than me and I’m 21 lol love your work and even though it may be a while I cannot wait to read more so like many of your patient fans I shall be waiting.

5 Likes

Wha?? Hey! Don’t be! :open_mouth:

Thank you for your fine compliment, but you don’t need to feel embarrassed or anything! Anyone can make good story.

3 Likes

True but not many can put it onto a page the way you can.

3 Likes

I am very happy for you, oh Mistress of Chaos! :heart:

4 Likes

Lol, don’t wait for feelings to pass. Don’t let real love pass you by @Sophia :smile:
I am similarly in love right now with this gal named Magdalena, and I hate to admit but it resulted in several delays for the Oval Office :sweat_smile: but your life comes before anything else, do what you want to do.

If you don’t mind me asking, who is the lucky lady? :smirk:

P.S: I just saw where you said you were only 15 :fearful:. I can’t say I’m not surprised, but that’s awesome! I’m only 16 myself, so it’s living proof you can do just as good as any adult… (And just between us, you are MILES ahead of any adult here! :joy:)

Cheers Princess!

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it we all been there before and understand , Like before I asked my girlfriend out all could think about was her and it’s kinda funny cause the first time I met her was the time me and my friends all figured out a way to sneak into a nightclub our senior year😂 I was super shy tho when it came to talking to girls so she had to ask me to dance and that’s how we became friends and then after I asked out and it worked out great one year later

3 Likes

Here’s the problem. I do not know her and she doesn’t also know me. My friend showed me a picture of her niece aaaaand there it goes my heart… Aside from that, it’s just another huge crush of mine that will surely pass by.

But I’m definitely saving up to go to Brazil and meet her in person.

And I’m absolutely gonna write a story about her.

7 Likes

Nice
Artist-2061029-bertstare
PS: Logan s back! time to lurk and read what I missed in the thread.

6 Likes

Yeah, lots of beautiful ladies around here, can’t blame you at all
Take your time @Sophia

:notes: Love is in the air :notes:

2 Likes

Wow, that is really sweet. It’s like those renaissance poets that loved ladies from afar and wrote poems about them.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Spent a lot of time writing love poems. :heart:

…Probably cant write Kingdoms for a few weeks.

8 Likes

b-but…throw to the floor crying…when I could see again my kamisama!!

8 Likes

hmmmmm :smirk: something is in the air? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Oxygen ? Nitrogen ? :nerd_face:

7 Likes

i think we both know you did get it :joy:

4 Likes