Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

What I mean by enjoying my life is playing CK2, staying in my room, and sleeping all day. :stuck_out_tongue:

However, I’m still going to update this December 25.

11 Likes

that was unexpected

it was your decision, i respect that

very well, have a great day

3 Likes

Yay! Another fellow introvert! :smiley::tada: I knew there was a reason I liked your game @Sophia. That update will be a great Christmas present to us all! Looking forward to it! Enjoy yourself and relax in the mean time. And just curious, how is CK2? Is it fun?

2 Likes

Hohohoho~~ I’ve attracted a fellow minion… :smirk: :wink:

Meh… It’ll do. It gets boring after playing it countless of times.

1 Like

If you like CK2 you should try the game of thrones mod its really fun.
Also cant wait for the December update (or whenever your ready)!

Too many crashes. Can’t enjoy it if it keeps on crashing on me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Will you also update the female path?

That… I do not know. :sweat_smile:

I’m currently working on another project, that’s why Kingdoms is on Hiatus. I may not have enough time to fully implement what I want by the time I will update. I will update some parts, but no promises.

2 Likes

Ah, that’s alright. I can wait a bit longer :slight_smile: . Definitely looking forward to it tho. I wish you luck on your projects!

4 Likes

I’ve begun to wonder about this one particular scene where Clithus is sparring with the Darvisian soldiers and curb stomping them.

Are they aware of Clithus being female (we know she was legally raised a male in Lucarex for estate management but its unclear whether the truth is a secret in Darvis)? Are none of them kind of humiliated for being bested by a woman?

2 Likes

Whoa, the thread is alive again! O.O
@Harian Well, I haven’t played the game in a long while, but one of them clearly treated her poorly for it, no?

2 Likes

Yes, they are aware.

They are. Thats why the soldier kicked Clithus when she offered to help him.

But it will soon be dead again.

2 Likes

weeps :sob::sob:
Hey, thinking about it, I never played the update. O.o
Btw, how’s…whatever game you picked to write? XD

1 Like

Still working with it, despite some difficulties. :slight_smile: I’m planning to post the demo this December 10 so I’m working my ass off.

5 Likes

Take as much as you need for this.

2 Likes

“That is not dead that can eternal lie, and in strange aeons even death may die.”

So hope springs eternal. :relaxed:

9 Likes

that was so beautiful!
tenor

1 Like

You DO know where that quote is from, and in reference of what, right?

2 Likes

and that matter? I only want to upload a meme :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course I knew.

I didn’t say whose hope it was.