Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

That’s not cool! Lance is an honorable gentleman and Vince is just a greedy little fool :angry: :triumph:

3 Likes

I’m curious when we get to the marriage as Sophia is the prince going to be as cold and bitter as the default princess Sophia is?

3 Likes

Curious about that as well!

No, the attitude of the spouse will be different in each POV. Rein has his own personality, and Soph has her own.

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it!

It took me forever I admit, but I was quite amused to see that the female MC’s list of ROs include the first prince, so there can be a love rectangle with a different dynamic.

Makes me wonder if the female MC steals the crown prince’s heart if Melissa and the second prince get back together.

Presuming the second prince is still mooning after Melissa in the female route, of course.

3 Likes

Actually, Reinhardt (second prince) doesn’t even love Melissa. So I don’t think they “back” together since I think he reject Melissa :thinking:

Now that makes me feel sorry for Melissa.

Now I’m wondering what the second prince’s personality is like in the female route.

He could be the ambitious snake the king seems to believe him to be, for example.

2 Likes

He’s more like an annoying arrogant brat…

1 Like

Hmmmm… :thinking: well I do recall that @Sophia said he have this trope

So the princes are a brat and a clod. Or at least the crown prince comes across as a clod in the prince play through.

Maybe he’ll actually come across as smart in the princess route.

No wonder the princess might look elsewhere.

4 Likes

Ooo I might have to try a female route just to see how the Prince turns out then, never thought to try that :grin:

1 Like

Hoping that I can use the magic for the greater good like healing the masses and saving lives of the soldiers if the kingdom goes to war

I’m looking forward to seeing the wedding from the female pov.

While I’m likely going to stick to playing the Second Prince for the most part due to the change in character perspective being a bit much for me to really get into (in a official play-through anyway), I am curious to see how Rein canonically handles the whole wedding night situation, so I’ll at least go as far as that.

And I do want to offer some opinions on both sides player options ,so I will stop to peek in on the Sophia play-through to see how it is developing (though again, I probably won’t play that side too much since it would be a little difficult for me to get out of the mindsets of ‘I’m playing Sophia’ and 'who the heck is this guy talking to her!? Where’s Arlan!?"). :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ooooh… You might have to wait a long time… I’m currently working on my other project and that’s why Kingdoms is on Hiatus.

2 Likes

What’s the other project? I like your work!

Hoho thanks. :hugs:

I’m currently working on “This Blood of Mine.”

Is it a game? I’d love to see it!

Yes, it is.

20 charcaters

1 Like