Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

No no no. I meant there will be POVs in the end where all characters’ feelings and thoughts will be shown. :slight_smile:

HEEEEEY! Finally someone gets my easter egg! :joy: Since you got it, ill be removing it in the next updatey.

Let them. They still havent let go of the yandere thingy.

2 Likes

Some jokes will be accepted as permanent cannon until the games comes out, due to fool me once mentality.

4 Likes

easter egg about what though is that? :thinking:

you practically said about that too much for you to be “joking” :roll_eyes: (plus not all people here saw your reply that confirm you are indeed, joking) so yeah, going to agree with @Drakeye here.

2 Likes

Let me refresh your memory…

Melissa will hurt-hurt Sophia

And some School Days ending B.S. which btw I googled and found to be very very disturbing even for me!

1 Like

What? The boat disturbs you? I thought the boat’s design was very nice.

All joke aside, the ending wasn’t even that dark, for me, it was tuesday.

And?

Sophia’s tongue lashings could make Gandhi reconsider his pacifism from what we’ve seen so far in the game.

Attacking someone who goes out of their way to provoke people is a sign of not having infinite patience.

Now if it were revealed that Melissa does something dastardly to Clothis is if she courts you, that would be convincing.

3 Likes
How about therapy on Wednesdays?

:open_mouth: okay I’ll reserve my judgement for when she does hurt Sophia…

:thinking: Mel could try to do so but it’s not revealed yet so if she does not then I might consider her to be ‘not yandere’…

WAIT WHAT! HER NAME ISN’T CLOTHIS IT’S CLITHUS!:triumph:
(jk I know it’s autocorrect’s fault :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

2 Likes

You got any more of that sweet stuff?

Me whenever people tells me how messed up School Days ending was.

Believe me when I say this, there are much much worse thing that has already happened in manga and anime, my greatest fear is that one day I’ll be completely desensitized to them.

3 Likes

My autocorrect changed her name to Cloth, so we should all be grateful that it was obvious who I was talking about. :relaxed:

Lol I know your pain my friend, I ship MC with Clithus but the only thorn that keeps popping up in our relationship is that f***ing auto-correct :laughing:

4 Likes

OH YEAH! I forgot i joked about the school days ending…

1 Like

The bloodthirsty/mercy thingy. No one got my joke? Damnit. Fine fine… ill have a better one next time.

2 Likes

How should i write the next update? Continue with my pace? Or fix and polish the released chapters?

• Advance ahead.
  • Polish the available chapters.

0 voters

5 Likes
Because I want to read something new...

https://youtu.be/sXE8LdXzeHM

5 Likes

Is that supposed to be a refference???

2 Likes

Tried my hand at fan-art for the first time… its childish:

11 Likes

Who are they in the top left and top right

Tried to have each image speak for itself or through its relationship with another.

Top left: Marxus - drawn to look like a younger more meek version of his father.

Top right: Javier. Shipped with Queen Victoria because… why not.

5 Likes

:laughing: :joy:

Where are we

It was meant to be a set at a grass field originally but that caused Melissa’s silver flower to get lost in the background so I decided to make it look like an actual drawing on a piece of paper but since I already used quite a but of light brown and yellow I decided for go for pink since it did a good job at highlighting the characters.

I had a lot of trouble with Clithus’s hair.

1 Like