Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

That’s perfect! I can now make Clithus kill Melissa, but that still leave how to make her kill herself…I know! How about we make her suffer auditory hallucination of Sophia hating her for failing to save her, and that deep down Sophia always hated her for whatever reason that would make sense and drive her deeper into despair? Would that work?

What’s this vine doing on my head?

I, for one, am very disappointed happy were that to happen. It’s not like I’m angry that my harem candidates are trying to kill each other or anything.

2 Likes

So, there’s been a while since the last time I checked your wip but I can already tell that you’ve been improving your writing. Your wip is like an statue whose details are getting more polished every time, it seems to be going in a good direction.

4 Likes

Both.

Heeey mockyy! :smile: How are you?

1 Like

Too busy lately. Don’t worry I’ll keep checking your work once in a while.

1 Like

Thanks thanks… :sunny: Glad to see you in this thread despite the chaos before.

Random question: Can we have a romantic relationship with Marxus…

Depending on whose playthrough, if memory serves right, you can’t do it in the prince playthrough, but you can do it in the princess playthrough.

1 Like

You can’t as the prince, but like @Nightgazer said you can as the Princess, BUT you either have to kill Melissa and comfort him, or gave him love potion.

2 Likes

Sabby answered it. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

aww, why??

but anyway, thank you

Marxus is our half-brother when you play the Second Prince MC. And due to the fact both he and Marxus share the same father, there’s a blood relation between them.

2 Likes

Understandable have a great day

Nu uh. I’m not writing a brotherly incest here. :x:

Also, it wouldn’t suit Marxus’ preference data.

5 Likes

Our of curiosity what is our Darling brothers personal preference is it at all like Melissa or any of the other ROs :smirk:

Considering how he pervs on Melissa when they met, I’d be surprised if Melissa isn’t his type.

1 Like

This are Marxus preference :point_down:

I think i recall Pia @Sophia said that he eventually love Melissa when they married.

Wait when he like that? :thinking: at part when mc age is 15 years old?

2 Likes

The MC was still 14 at that point, almost 15.

Since Melissa seems younger than the MC from their introduction, when big bro is talking about Melissa being gorgeous, it’s a 20 year old man talking appreciatively on the sexual charms of a 14 year old girl.

Now perhaps in the game setting that’s considered appropriate, but to me, gross gross gross gross.

Edit: Okay, apparently Melissa is older than the MC, although I have to say she seems younger to me throughout the game so far.

Less creepy, but still gross in my opinion.

4 Likes

ah that, :thinking: well it is understandable.

It seemed to me that he was just teasing his brother then. I didn’t get a sense of perviness, I just thought he was trying to embarrass us in front of our lady friend. I can see where you’re coming from though.

2 Likes

You know, there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask…what about Marxus side of the story? He’s a healthy 20 year old man at the point where he was forcefully wed to Melissa, surely he has someone he wants to marry with before, right?