Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

hmmmm I think I will be more like Jack the ripper or some philosophical character of metal gear solid

Stop putting your errors on CSIDE and they are basically same.

2 Likes

Uhh… No? I’ll be making the planned projects according to the poll results in my other thread.

What do you mean? I’ll put it in the notepad instead?

I meant that the cside doesn’t do anything wrong it’s basically same like doing it manually but far easier

1 Like

Oh thanks. I used the old version of notepad, then transferred it to cside. Maybe that’s why I’m not used to it.

:scream: notepad that thing with white background. That’s ancient stuff.

3 Likes

Wait, you used regular notepad instead of notepad++? shudder

All I know is that I downloaded ChoiceScript and opened the startup. I have no idea what the difference between notepad++ or notepad. :no_mouth:

1 Like

You must have had a hard time coding anything in that thing

1 Like

Not really. :slight_smile:

Well as far as I remember it doesn’t have automatic indentation

Oh. I use tabs, and I was fine with it. It kinda reminded me of C++ in our school.

1 Like

I use tabs too but automatic indenting makes it easier

Nope. It is as basic as a program made around the time as the GUI (known as Windows) was slapped on MS-DOS could be. We didn’t need to worry about “auto tabs” back then, it was a simpler time that only the Old Guard and Peppridge Farm could remember.

1 Like

I know what GUI is [ insert (kid) sasuke pouting gif ]

You misunderstand me, have you used Windows 3.1 or any of the old MAC GUIs from way back when? They were nothing fancy and the programs that were made for them were quite simple.

Granted, with the possible exception of my dad I am the only one who still can function within the Command Line (or MS DOS 6.0 as we called it back then.)

Anyways, back on topic. @Sophia-chan, with the new side project in mind, what is your next “project” for Kingdoms? More revising, Sophia’s story or Reinhardt chap 3?

1 Like

Ill be fixing the bugs, then write another project. :slight_smile:

So yeah, I’ll be abandoning the updates in this one for a while.

Used no but I have them. ( dad still have a collection of softwares and stuff )

Is command prompt same as command line if yes then I know it too.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! :disappointed:

7 Likes

Will you at least finish all the incomplete content prior to Reinhardt’s wedding?