Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

I know you said magic isn’t a big part of the story, how is this a skill worth focusing on then? I was going to have my MC be a mage type in this story (which is a change because I normally play warrior types).

1 Like

Anyone else getting an error screen during the wedding feast when going to talk with there uncle? I just went up a good 30 posts and cant find anything.

Because it can be used to beat enemies and in battle and to please some magic-savvy kings/dukes and to cheat in tournament/s

@Sophia when will our mc meet Vince? :smirk:

1 Like

l would never cheat in a tournament. As for battle I wonder what kind of magic can be used. Magic itself has many uses, I’m also curious to know what else I can use it for. I think healing magic would be very important to know as well.

I hate to break it to you, but the fix is already in. Magic will be used against us.

It is a realm where magic exists so shouldn’t it be used against us? It wouldn’t make sense if it were a world where everyone really was chivalrous

I hear your argument and I agree with it. Here is the thing, so far @Sophia has been trying to take emphasis off of magic. Also, the way she has been describing the tournament, using magic is a disqualifier. (Andus hates magic.)

However, elsewhere in the thread, it has been hinted that the device used to detect magic will be altered in your match, Marxus’, or all of the above. So, magic will be used against you, even if you play by the rules.

2 Likes

Either way it adds a good element to it.

Besides a new update (which I cant play cuz school sucks ans soccer sucks) what did I miss in the last 200 replies

No, YOU suck!!

Didn’t miss much. Sophia played “ask me questions”.

I was more talking about the fact it takes time away from this (And the fact Im ALWAYS defense. I want to score a touchdown :cry:) Also any interesting questions?

…score touchdowns in soccer?? Do you mean goals or football?

I really can’t remember any of the questions/answers, to be honest.

1 Like

I think it’s when mc visit Lucraex at some point. I forgot what chapter.

You mean this?(and going to tag @Sophia just in case)

5 Likes

did she ever say wich chapter the mc will visit? i dont remember reading that…hmmm :thinking:

Yeah she is, I just search it

2 Likes

that will take some time, damm :laughing:

(am i the only one that want blood already? andus, marxus, vince :thinking::smirk: )

2 Likes

Pretty much… i really just want to know that grandpa king

2 Likes

so you dont want andus, marxus or vince dead? none at all?:thinking:

my? marxus brother in law.