Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Is it just me or the dolphin looks similar to joker

4 Likes

Yeah Thats form CK2 a was playing it for a while rn I only stoped cause my eyes got watery :joy:

Or like this.

Summary

5 Likes

AAAAAH! NOOOO! :scream:

That is One creepy… creature.

I meant Sea Serpents, 3 headed creature who lived underneath the ocean, hydra and stuff.

3 Likes

That sounds…creepy. hides I’ll stick with the adorable creature in the pic.

Kraken? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

3 Likes

Nooooooo! Just no o.o Let’s not.

Sea Horse ? :horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::racehorse::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing:

Better xD I can live with hippocampi xD

1 Like

Yeah, something like that.

Uh no?

2 Likes

How they going to be mc pet though? Aren’t they live in area where there a tons of water? Or is there something like… bonds?(I don’t know is this the right term or not)

Nope. :slight_smile: You’ll just battle them. No bonding with sea serpents or Krakens.

1 Like

Okay, but at when mc going to fight them? Is mc going to travel with ship at some point?

What I’m picturing when Sophia says that:

Summary

What I’m hoping she means

Summary

6 Likes

Yeah, the mc will travel to Winter North. And ships are needed.

Correct. :slight_smile:

1 Like

DAMMIT! Why, Sophia, why. The first time I saw that picture in a game traumatized me enough that I still remember it clearly years later. Why? That thing is big enough to crush ships :cry::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I see, this makes me wonder are there RO who may dislike or like on ship?(they probably just feel neutral about it though)

Oh yeah and @Sophia how mc going to fight creature that big?

2 Likes

Sophia = meh

Clithus = sea sick

Melissa = likes it

Kris = Loves it

Stephanie = doesn’t care as long as she controls you.

2 Likes

You always have the choice to escape… Plus it’s fanstasy world! Anything could happen. :smirk:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob: I refuse. They can go without me.