Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

As long as its in the knee.

1 Like

No not playful. Smug. Smug on top of a high wall and holding Clithus’s sword in her mouth while Clithus hisses bellow. And wearing a cute cloak.

1 Like

Oooh, a cute cloak is a must. And stealing Clithus’s sword is so in character :ok_hand::ok_hand: :laughing:
(Featuring: A cameo of Reinhardt-dog rotfl-ing in the background for observant viewers xDd)

1 Like

Wait why am i a dog and not a kitten.

Andus the grouchy Bulldog?

I thought you were a starfish? :confused:

1 Like

You just seem like a dog person
@Disciple Hmm, possibly. He has to be a scarred and mean one, though.

1 Like

Uhhhh…dives through window.
@DancingInTheRain279 I have a cat🐈

So, a cat person, huh? Wouldn’t have guessed. So you’re Patrick-cat! Going around and hissing at Andus at every turn. (And probably ending up scratched for it :worried:

2 Likes

Did you just call my cat a car :triumph:
His name was Skittles now I just call him Kitty :cat:

LMAO Didn’t notice the typo :joy::joy::joy:

Summary

1 Like

Vroom Vroom Kitty :cat:

Oh, we forgot Marxus. O.o Marxus needs to be a lion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you sure seems kitten Melissa will like that more.

Actually… I have some of (messy) cat face sketch that probably fitting to princess sophia, Melissa, Kris, and clithus(and probably ugly) Want me to share it?

1 Like

No never :triumph::person_gesturing_no::-1: (jk) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m pretty sure RL lions would gladly kill kittens. Also, Marxus’s roaring would scare poor, sweet Melissa-cat.
(Either way, Melissa-cat has to go with Callen. Callen-cat? XD)
@Vattena DO IT! ::grinning:

I must charge my battery, but I shall return.

3 Likes

Sure, sorry for the super messy drawing and probably ugly(keep in mind that this is tradisional drawing and just have black and white color since this just sketch…So yeah it’s kinda ugly)

Cat!Melissa

Cat!Sophia

Cat!Kris(I feel like this not really suiting, but oh well)

Cat!Clithus(ugh, this one ugly)

(I just realized all of them have kinda round face :rofl: oh well :woman_shrugging:)

5 Likes

Melissa-cat is so adorable!! :heart: And Kris-cat looks like she’s planning on stealing your stuff :smirk_cat: xD :+1::+1::+1:
I love them, these are great. (Angry Sophia-cat is especially fitting >xD)

2 Likes