Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

As much as I would love to. We must wait we can not dishonor the peace treaty until the 15th.

Very well how about that name change though :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk: also I have been ruining that treaty so much lol

1 Like

How do you change your name

@Centralrouge But minor ehem hunts aside, we haven’t started any actual wars, have we? The peace treaty stands. Just 3 more days. 3…slow…agonizing…days

2 Likes

You can’t (20 negative characters)

2 Likes

I don’t know if this still work or not, but I do search about it and it’s say you can BUT only once by Jason.
Edit:
See this for more information

1 Like

Alright ima save that one name change for whenever I’m not Patrick.

Ah See your ready as well with the picture change!

1 Like

Appears at the top of a hill and uses magic to strengthen my voice

My fellow enlightened brother and sister! Today they may call us mad, heretic even! But fear not…one day we will open their eyes to the truth of this world, whether they like it or not! One day we will rid the world from their ignorance! One day we will free them from their own-made shackle, called loyalty to a camp! The reckoning draws nearer each day, and when that day comes…we will bring light to this dark world! For we are the enlightened one, the Illuminati!

enters portal again to travel to the heretic’s secret base

3 Likes

Becauseof the treaty I will not pursue

1 Like

We have 3 days to figure out were that portal takes him.

sends letter to @No_This_Is_Patrick that reads
Perhaps we should place a mole amongst their ranks

1 Like

Perhaps but the lure of all those romance’s is strong I will admit, they could easily betray us.

2 Likes

The freedom could drive even the most loyal of people to the insanity of team heretic

1 Like

Yup. Got my war icon, with my armor and weapon just in case (of heretics)

Summary

2 Likes

Oh my good @DancingInTheRain279. I didn’t realize It was you lol I am Being serious

1 Like

Perhaps Scar would lend us his aid he’s an expert on betraying family.

1 Like

Being prepared is the key to this battle. Prep time is an insta win.

Summary

4503310-2519083-nqwx49w3u7

1 Like

Who’s Scar? (20 questioning characters)

Lion King antagonist

2 Likes